• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Dana on Jim Rome Show: "It's looking like Jon Jones didn't take the drug everyone thought he did."

In other words USADA aren't all they claim to be and likely sabotaged UFC 200 on purpose

USADA blasted Jones paycheck to bits basically cause they wanted 'revenge' for the previous incidents.

Then they can just claim it was a 'mistake' meanwhile the damage has been done. They cost Bones alot and honestly if he can, dude should sue the fuck out of them for ruining the biggest event of his career.
giphy.gif

you mean the way the samples are anonymously entered into a "queue" and just done in order?

yeah that system couldnt be manipulated at all, especially if money was involved.

http://www.mmamania.com/2016/8/7/12...rock-lesnar-test-results-prior-to-ufc-200-mma

that article has an awful lot of innacuracies.

the biggest problem with expediting certain samples is it means an element of anonymity is lost, labs would have a better idea that samples belonged to fighters on particular cards.

and besides, theres still limits. some tests take a full week to run. and then if they are positive they have to do counter analysis to confirm etc..

its really not that simple.

Meanwhile, Brock Lesnar is probably sitting back watching this all getting ready to claim the same thing.
Brock got paid and is wrestlemania.
I doubt he gives a fuxk

Probably bs.. He looked like he had been juicing, so he likely was. The thing is he is worth much more money when he can fight.

Exactly. Entirely possible that a vitamin company accidentally put heavy gear in with their normal vitamins.

Like all those times I cracked open a grape Fanta and the can had been filled with DOM PERIGNON

I hate it when that happens. I got some sardines for my cat the other day and it was fucking beluga caviar ..... AGAIN.

I told those fuckers that I wanted my $1.45 back or I was going to go apeshit on their asses. Those fuckers arent ripping me off of my hard-earned money again.

Dana White is like the guy from the movie "Liar Liar" who can't tell lies, but the exact opposite of that.

If true, this USADA experiment is a massive fucking farce.

They set up a system where fighters' reputations can be destroyed in an instance with no due process.

how would you have them stop fighters from fighting with banned substances in their system? This is the due process stage.

I thought drug tests were straight forward, and how it got into your system is a totally separate question. WTF is going on??

how would you have them stop fighters from fighting with banned substances in their system? This is the due process stage.
Due process means you're not punished until you are given due process. IMO, you can't stop everyone from fighting with banned substances, but at least they will be caught.

Due process means you're not punished until you are given due process. IMO, you can't stop everyone from fighting with banned substances, but at least they will be caught.

I'm saying if a guy test positive before a fight you can't just let him fight and have the due process afterward. This is about as good as it gets, no?

Teflon Jones bruh. How many guys can get away with crashing bentleys, DUIs, running away from a scene where a pregnant woman was hit with drugs in it, testings positive for coke and now probably evading a long suspension. I think there was a story where he hid under the cage when testers were at his gym. God Bless jonathan dwight jones. I think this shows he was meant for something greater. Maybe Greatest of All Time and nothing can stop destiny.

I'm saying if a guy test positive before a fight you can't just let him fight and have the due process afterward. This is about as good as it gets, no?
Honestly, I don't even understand what's going on. I thought there is nothing to even debate after a positive test.

This tale needs info. Jones posts the video saying he'll be back soon, then Dana says this. Clearly something happened but there's no point making assumptions and judgements until we actually know something factual.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
romanych
Back