Dana: Nunes dropping guys in training

It honestly wouldn't surprise me. Nunes throws legit bombs. You don't see other ladies with that level of explosiveness.

There's literally guys in the ufc who says she hits like a guy.
I wish I had the video
That has to be bullshit, women have 60% less force in the upper body and 40% in the lower body compared to men, so if we are talking about top ufc fighters, she ain't hitting as hard as them

I heard Ronda was dropping people with “body shot” of all things in sparring

Dana we know what happened last time this type of hyping of a wmma fighter happened

learn from history or you’ll be doomed to repeat it you goof

My 578:1 Hail Mary parley of Megan by KO just got a lot more likely

Rebc5c489b71a018e53bab7a157730d1a

To be fair nunes does have more testosterone than most men...

I can see Amanda Nunes beating Jose Aldo under the right circumstances.

Why are you guys even comparing this to Ronda? Nunes hits 10x harder than Ronda. I actually believe Nunes does drop guys sometimes.

Why are you guys even comparing this to Ronda? Nunes hits 10x harder than Ronda. I actually believe Nunes does drop guys sometimes.
because it’s nonsense. amanda turned into a grappler 2 fights ago against GDR because she was getting pieces up after the first rd

Was it under the right circustances?

"she's a beast guys, she's dropping Cuban boxing champs in Florida"

- Dana

Just tossing this out there as someone who has fought: If your dropping people in sparring constantly you’re not going to be in the sport much longer as others will be looking to do the same to you.

I'd say bet the house on Megan, except Nunes can actually throw some force behind them hands.

I don't believe Dana's hyperbole but whatever at least he's finally promoting his fighters.

Anyone expecting a slug fest will be disappointed. Nunes has excellent coaches and high fight IQ. Megan's ground game is terrible. Nunes will take her down and win via submission.

What Lambert really said:
"Her behavior is even better than before! She was always an awesome lass, but now she is picking up and dropping off our young guys who don't have transportation."

because it’s nonsense. amanda turned into a grappler 2 fights ago against GDR because she was getting pieces up after the first rd
Funny thing... Here is GDR KOing a man.

Yeah but that was an actual fight fight. In sparring its different.

Also GDR is no slouch and has power herself, ate Nunes best punches.

Back