Dana: Nunes dropping guys in training

Here we go with this again.... Nunes is great but she couldn't out strike the worst male striker in her weighclass.

Shit, not this "she could beat a man" thing again. He said the same thing about Ronda.

tenor.gif

tenor.gif

Why and how is she dropping men in training you ask?

Because she is one.

Brazil is the most famous country in the world for transexual men dressing like women.

Good fighter but her super strong accent is very annoying, specially because she talks so damn loud.

Joe Rogan “I’m here with the champ champ Amanda’s Nunes, Amanda another spectacular performance tell us what you were thinking coming into this fight with Megan?”

Amanda Nunes “hey guys you (pronounced chew or jew) know guys I knock this guys out in the training guys I train very hard guys she is tough guys but I win for you guys thank guys you (chew) for this, thanks guys, Nina guys thank you guys”

Joe Rogan “ladies and gentleman your two division champion Amanda Nunes”

“than you (chew) Joe guys, guys guys guys guys guys guys guys guys”

I heard she outgrappled Khabib with ease and KTFO'ed Ngannou going punch for punch to the face.

Also heard she was schooling Mayweather and others in boxing in the leadup to this weekend's fight.
I heard from she suplexed Brock while training wrestling. She also, from what I had heard, outran Usian Bolt while training sprints, outswam Phelps while training laps for cardio, gave Vince McMahon a Stone Cold Stunner, and trapped an entire New Jersey town into a sitcom reality using Chaos magic from her mind.

Bet the house on whoever Amanda is fighting tomorrow. Dana said this about Ronda before she got destroyed by Holly

Because she is one.

Brazil is the most famous country in the world for transexual men dressing like women.

You're a moron.

The end is near. Nunes will now end like the last woman Dana said was dropping men with body shots in training

Because she is one.

Not Thailand?

But are they world champions? Ronda was dropping world champion boxers.

Back