News Dana: McGregor vs Poirier Done Deal At 155 As Far as He Knows

giphy.gif

I like that it’s not for the belt. But, if Conor won, it’d be hard to deny him a title fight against somebody. Whether it’s Khabib or whomever.

Cheering for Dustin.

Not for a belt according to Dana, believes Khabib will come back.

None of this is according to Dana at all

This Aaron guy is claiming that this is what Dana says, but there is no direct source.

I'm sure it will happen, but I will believe that it's a "done deal" when both Conor and Dustin sign the papers

Not for a belt according to Dana, believes Khabib will come back.

If Khabib is really retiring, they'll end up making it for the belt. It's just a little too soon to strip Khabib for Dana. He definitely wants to try and entice him to hang around.

Conor and Dustin are both coming off wins, and if it isn't for the belt, then you'll have one of them coming off two wins.

It'll look dumb if they then try and do Ferg vs Gathje or something, considering both are coming off losses, and that's really the only other option.

McGregor's psychological edge is toast.

No Crowd. Less People. Silence.

- Will this help Dustin?

"As far as he knows"?

Wtf does that mean? He's the president of the UFC. He knows if it's done or not. What's with the ambiguity?

This Aaron guy is claiming that this is what Dana says, but there is no direct source.

I'm sure it will happen, but I will believe that it's a "done deal" when both Conor and Dustin sign the papers
MMA fighting reports the same..

Conor KO'd Dustin in 2 minutes without a scratch on him.
Khabib needed 3 rounds + was rocked and nearly subbed.

That's Prime, hungry McGregor for you.
Conor is a bum and Dustin will finish him this time around.

Instead of "Notorious", can we find a way to make "Tap Dancer" stick?

Wow for once he's giving a rematch to someone he beat in the past. Hell of a fight. And much needed given the growth both have shown since their first meeting.

Yes.. because he's vastly improved since they first fought in a entirely different division.

His strength of schedule at LW is literally light years ahead of Conor's.

And none of that matters if he chooses to stand with Conor cause Conors striking is still light years beyond Dustins

VOcp5O5F_400x400.jpg

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
plasterby
Back