News Dana: McGregor vs Poirier Done Deal At 155 As Far as He Knows

@Arkham's Notorious Geyser

giphy.gif

Man oh Man this is gonna be a GOOD ASS Fight. Can Dustin run it back against the man that not only talked his way to his head, but damn near punched through it, and restore order and clarity to the Top of the Lightweight Division? Cr will Conor be victorious leaving the Championship scene to the Notorious...Hehe.

Khabib fucks them both up so it doesn't really matter but this is A HUGE Fight and a guarantee the Fans win no matter what. These two don't know how to have a boring Fight.

1/
do I believe Khabib actually wants to fight again:

YES.

2/

do I believe Khabib actually wants to fight again and he would come back after "retiring" to fight Conor again:

NO.

the only way we ever see Khabib v Conor 2 is if Conor KOs Islam.

Submit him? Get the fuck out of here. He’s getting knocked out again. Are you kidding me with this bullshit? Styles make fights. He is tailor-made and you know it. Conor McGregor is one of the most devastating strikers in the history of the game. This is easy money dude.
Conor WAS one of the most devastating strikers. Sure he took out cowboy, but that is easy pickens now. Hard to say how conor will look against a real opponent. I dont think Conor has "it" anymore. I just dont think his heart is into it anymore and he has kinda lost his mojo. Sure he can win, but I would pick Dustin.

Submit him? Get the fuck out of here. He’s getting knocked out again. Are you kidding me with this bullshit? Styles make fights. He is tailor-made and you know it. Conor McGregor is one of the most devastating strikers in the history of the game. This is easy money dude.

that why i said dustin is the better mixed martial artist. conor can win dustin can win. it a classic 50/50 fight now.

conor is one best strikers ever but he never worked on becoming a complete mixed martial martist.

Conor WAS one of the most devastating strikers. Sure he took out cowboy, but that is easy pickens now. Hard to say how conor will look against a real opponent. I dont think Conor has "it" anymore. I just dont think his heart is into it anymore and he has kinda lost his mojo. Sure he can win, but I would pick Dustin.
You think Dustin just simply got over that devastating knock out years ago? I don’t. Going to happen again.

that why i said dustin is the better mixed martial artist. conor can win dustin can win. it a classic 50/50 fight now.

conor is one best strikers ever but he never worked on becoming a complete mixed martial martist.
Yes he has. He’s underrated as fuck in all areas. This man is easily one of the greatest fighters of any generation.

McGregor's psychological edge is toast.

No Crowd. Less People. Silence.

- Will this help Dustin?

Except the psychological edge of already having dribbled his skull like a basketball

Yes he has. He’s underrated as fuck in all areas. This man is easily one of the greatest fighters of any generation.

you ment to say strikers but conor is and will never be a complete mixed martial artist.

you ment to say strikers but conor is and will never be a complete mixed martial artist.
Dustin is a notorious slow starter. Conor McGregor is one of the fastest starters if not the fastest ever. How is Dustin going to win the fight? He is not a grappler. Get out of fantasyland on that one. He has to strike to win. And he’s not on the same level. It’s not even the same ballpark. You will see.

McGregor is one of the most accomplished fighters of this or any era.. His resume is amazing. This shit is funny to me.

Dustin is a notorious slow starter. Conor McGregor is one of the fastest starters if not the fastest ever. How is Dustin going to win the fight? He is not a grappler. Get out of fantasyland on that one. He has to strike to win. And he’s not on the same level. It’s not even the same ballpark. You will see.

McGregor is one of the most accomplished fighters of this or any era.. His resume is amazing. This shit is funny to me.

dustin is the more complete mixed martial artist. he can take conor down if he has to. sure conor has a great career but in teh last 3 years he become a partier and it a fact he started drinking and using coke. the only reason he not in the jon jones level is cause he never gotten arrested for anything drug relatied.

conor beating cowboy proved nothing. therea reason he picked him over jorge or justin jan18th.

Except the psychological edge of already having dribbled his skull like a basketball
Point taken.

Except they've both been humiliated.

Truthfully, I view this as: Revenge vs. Charity

dustin is the more complete mixed martial artist. he can take conor down if he has to. sure conor has a great career but in teh last 3 years he become a partier and it a fact he started drinking and using coke. the only reason he not in the jon jones level is cause he never gotten arrested for anything drug relatied.

conor beating cowboy proved nothing. therea reason he picked him over jorge or justin jan18th.
I will sig bet you anything you want on this fight. You name the terms. Conor McGregor dominates and wins in style. It is going to happen.

At 155 and NOT for any (IC) belt nonsense is the only decision that makes sense for this fight.

I will sig bet you anything you want on this fight. You name the terms. Conor McGregor dominates and wins in style. It is going to happen.

it could happen but dustin can also win. it a 50/50 fight in 2021. conor not in his prime any more. not fighting doesnt keep you in your prime.

Back