Dana may have screwed up

I would love to see Roy vs. Cane. I think Roy would give him one helluva fight. He has a granite chin and an awesome (yet unused) ground game. We could actually see Roy use his ground game for a sub.

Cain might just wait for Werdum to finish TUF if Overeem loses... and there's the Hunt-Struve winner. A Nogueira rematch, if he beats Werdum, might be pretty marketable, as well.

JDS lost, if Overeem loses with Werdum tied up in TUF, Comier won't fight Cain, and no chance of Bigfoot getting a title shot. Roy Nelson may be next up to the plate....I'm sure Dana would LOVE that.

IMO, Velasquez won't lose the title to anyone except JDS.

The cream of the crop in the HW division is Velasquez, JDS................................................... and everyone else.

I would love to see Roy vs. Cane. I think Roy would give him one helluva fight. He has a granite chin and an awesome (yet unused) ground game. We could actually see Roy use his ground game for a sub.

Cain would destroy him. Although Roy does have a punchers chance

But would Cain go for the take down?

i was forced to say this like 5 times the other day in the "who would brock fight if he came back thread"

HAS NO ONE SEEN MIR VS ROY?!?!?!?

Frank Mir, not exactly mr wrestling or mr top control, took Roy down for 3 rounds straight dominated him from the top with gnp.

Roy is not even a threat off his back, not at all.

i was forced to say this like 5 times the other day in the "who would brock fight if he came back thread"

HAS NO ONE SEEN MIR VS ROY?!?!?!?

Frank Mir, not exactly mr wrestling or mr top control, took Roy down for 3 rounds straight dominated him from the top with gnp.

Roy is not even a threat off his back, not at all.

How are you going to compare not being able to go for SUBS against Mir vs going against subs vs Cain?

That's like saying Cain isn't a threat on his feet. Did you see him vs JDS the first time.

Yeah, if Reem loses, they'd have to give it to the winner of Hunt/Struve.

We all know things will sort themselves out once Carwin returns.

Sorry for postwhoring a bit. I just really like looking at my new avatar.

As far as Roy goes against Mir wasn't it also confirmed that he went into that fight with walking Pneumonia as well?

But...but....rogan said this was the "Golden Age" of the UFC heavy weight division. There has got to be more than those two for the title.

Can't blame Rogan for shitty matchmaking and scheduling. It is a real div now for the first time, that has lost it's contenders because of the above. There's no one there if Reem loses. Cormier drops to 205 after Sterling if he keeps his plans.

I'd put the winner of Struve/Hunt in there...both are not appealing at all. I hope Dana can convince DC and Cain to fight each other. Would be a helluva fight.

How are you going to compare not being able to go for SUBS against Mir vs going against subs vs Cain?

That's like saying Cain isn't a threat on his feet. Did you see him vs JDS the first time.

first, roy nelson has NEVER shown good submissions off his back. the only good bjj he's done is fromthe top.

second, why in the world would you assume Cain's isn't great from the top? You think he's easily submittal or something?

Back