Dana may have screwed up

mmathprofessor

Green Belt
@Green
Reaction score
JDS lost, if Overeem loses with Werdum tied up in TUF, Comier won't fight Cain, and no chance of Bigfoot getting a title shot. Roy Nelson may be next up to the plate....I'm sure Dana would LOVE that.

I think Roy may pull an upset. we may see a bottom Fat man style Submission because I think he will not be able to stop a takedown. but he may surprise Velasquez.

Granite chin slick off his back with subs and improved striking. Would be a fun fight, probably Cain by decision.

JDS lost, if Overeem loses with Werdum tied up in TUF, Comier won't fight Cain, and no chance of Bigfoot getting a title shot. Roy Nelson may be next up to the plate....I'm sure Dana would LOVE that.

If that happens it will be JDS/Cain 3.

If Overeem loses we'll still get the Overeem-JDS striker vs. striker match we all wanted.

don't get me wrong jds losing today really shocked me. but overeem aint losing. overeem is going to beat big foot's ass and then go get the heavyweight title which should have been his a year ago.

don't get me wrong jds losing today really shocked me. but overeem aint losing. overeem is going to beat big foot's ass and then go get the heavyweight title which should have been his a year ago.

You know Reem has lost like 10 times right? And he may not be on roids these days after getting popped?

The only upset happening there is Roy fans being upset that Cain cut a huge chunk of fat off of their boy's back. Roy would have about a snowball's chance in hell against Cain.

That will good for Roy right? Less Fat?

Back