Dana: "Jon Jones A Little Diva"

pg2_g_white_sy_576.jpg

Lol, that's gold.

its actually necessary. We wouldn't be able to call Dana a drama queen if he didnt say stuff like this. its kind of a confusing circular logic thing.

not really, dana over reacts and exaggerate everything

Brilliant promotion of his champion. I am no Jones fan, but I just don't get why Dana does this.

This This This This This. I don't get why Dana badmouths his product so much. I feel that if he conducted himself and the company a little better, that the UFC could benefit so much more and be actually looked at as a legitimate sport, rather than a niche "EXXXXTREME" sport.

lol at jones being bigger than dana wants him to be. imagine the horror for dana if jones succeeds in selling tons of ppv's! or gets mainstream media attention for himself AND the ufc?

Dana would like it. He wants profit and that's it.
Remember when Dana was "hating" Anderson Silva? Now he's "loving" him. He can go back to "hating" him in a second.

15896.gif

Dana White thinks Jon Jones stardom has gone to HIS head?

Lol Dana White needs to watch one of his old interviews and mannerisms before the the UFC blew up

Dana White can do or say what he wants. It's his company. He will run as he sees fit. Jon Jones and all UFC fighters would be nothing without Zuffa. Sure, someone out there could've picked up the UFC while it's on its way down the toilet in the 90s. However, it doesn't mean whoever that is would've turned the UFC to what it is today.

when I fuck up I am always sure to blame my employees. it shows class and my workers love it

are you serious?

this only makes dana look like a fool

Lol I dont think that guy was being serious. It's more of a parody account really.

UFC doesn't have the smartest fan base.

They hated Anderson when Dana was bashing him and he wasn't finishing fights the way they wanted him to.

Then they loved Anderson when Dana started praising him and he started finishing fights the way they wanted him to.

That's the nature of the UFC beast and it's impressionable fan base. If you're making Dana White money, he will get the fans to like you, if you're not making him money, he will get the UFC fans to hate you.

There is truth to this.
But honestly I just got the impression that Dana was salty that Jones was so uppity when looking out after his own interests.
like, "How dare you, boy"

Last edited:
if jones would just be himself, there wouldn't be a single person on sherdog calling him a diva. Whenever jones real personality slips through, I like him, but i hate his facade.

Dana calling Jones a "diva" has jack shit to do with Jones being not being "himself," whatever you think that is, in interviews. It's about Jones saying "no" to Zuffa then having the audacity to talk back after Dana took a giant shit on him in the media. You think that Jones was lying when he said that he felt like a piece of meat? How the fuck would you know?

You guys throw this "Jones is a fake" bullshit around without any regard for the subject at hand.

pg2_g_white_sy_576.jpg

WTF??

I know Dana is the spokesperson for the UFC.

But come on dog, who are you calling a DIVA???

Great news!!!

The UFC has broken into a new market:

pg2_g_white_sy_576.jpg

MARS

If putting your own ego and desire for the spotlight ahead of the interest of certain aspects of the company means being a diva then Dana White is the exact definition of a diva.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JoyceOuthw
Back