Dana is a funny guy

although Jones did place his forehead on Cormiers, it is Cormier who shoved Jon off, in a rather hard manner at that. Jones may have feared being looked at as a "punk" had he not retaliated in some way.

was cormier on coke too?

is ts saying that he thought jones was on coke after the "brawl"????

I doubt many people saw that brawl and were like, "that Jon Jones, he sure looked coked up."

although Jones did place his forehead on Cormiers, it is Cormier who shoved Jon off, in a rather hard manner at that. Jones may have feared being looked at as a "punk" had he not retaliated in some way.

Tbh he looked more like a punk for retaliating.

DavisOut.gif.opt_.gif

Even with my genuine dislike for Jones, i don't think he would be that stupid to show up to an official event coked out. It's not like he's... Keith Richards.

Saying he showed signs of coke use during those events is reaching too far and reading too much into every single movement of his body/face.

Even with my genuine dislike for Jones, i don't think he would be that stupid to show up to an official event coked out. It's not like he's... Keith Richards.

Saying he showed signs of coke use during those events is reaching too far and reading too much into every single movement of his body/face.

I am in the same boat. I don't like him either but if he never tested positive then no one would be saying anything. Now that he was caught everyone is looking for something to link to his usage. I am more upset with how Dana and NSAC is handling this that anything.

Dana White, expert on drugs and behavior under drugs.

"Chael needed it to make a baby, deeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeerp."

He also said Chuck's infamous inane morning interview was caused by Nyquil.

Back