Dana is a funny guy

Gonzaginator

Brown Belt
@Brown
Reaction score
He really should go into comedy. He's not even trying to be funny, he just is. Dana White & Jon Jones = The Don King & Mike Tyson of MMA.

http://mmajunkie.com/2015/01/dana-w...reat-thing-champ-will-return-better-than-ever

“If you look at how shocked everybody was by this, nothing you saw in Jon Jones leading up to that fight would make you think that he used drugs,” White said.

ce3cb2bbffa5ad444548682538c30fec_crop_north.jpg

How delusional is this man?

I don't think Jones showed signs of drug abuse. It's not that he was acting like Chuck Lidell.

hes not wrong. they had to beef with eachother. DC is very respected but they need PPV draws. Thats it.

My first thought

funny-guy-o.gif

My second thought

If you watch how Jones handled his beef with Rashad, it's entirely different from how he handled his beef with DC. Granted no one reacts the same way every time but Jon has never attacked another fight physically and verbally like he did with DC. Maybe he was coked out, maybe not, I don't know.

I'm more interested in seeing what happens with the low T levels more so than I am with his cocaine problem.

And I agree, Dana and Jon are King/Tyson 2015.

Last edited:
This is funny with a hint of truth haha

Man these past few days have been glorious, some good laughs and really interesting times.

Except for a failed drug test of course. Which Dana knew about.

hes not wrong. they had to beef with eachother. DC is very respected but they need PPV draws. Thats it.
How about you actually read the quote again and think about it for a second and then comment again. Thanks.

hes talking about the lead up to the fight. there was alot of smack talked back and for. more so than the rashad fight.

Then there is a pic of the fight, like that has anything to do with it

Jon-Jones-UFC-178-Media-Day-LA-2.jpg

When I saw him sitting like this, I had my suspicions.

hes talking about the lead up to the fight. there was alot of smack talked back and for. more so than the rashad fight.

Then there is a pic of the fight, like that has anything to do with it

How dense are you?

If you watch how Jones handled his beef with Rashad, it's entirely different from how he handled his beef with DC. Granted no one reacts the same way every time but Jon has never attacked another fight physically and verbally like he did with DC.

Yeah, but you can say the same for DC, so...

Back