Dana is a dick...

yes dude.... if you didnt like someone you are not gonna hire their kid to work for you.... period.

"sorry you came out of that dick kid, you may be a decent person, but the way things went in life i dont think we can do business"

it is what it is....
This is a great point that people arent gonna understand through their fake outrage
If I own a business Im not hiring the son of someone that has sued me or that Ive had to sue before I dont give a shit how talented the kid is and most people rooted in reality would say the same thing

That is a weird way of looking at life.
It is not like Randy did harm Dana.
I'd understand it if that was the case, but they are simply fighters that could not come to an agreement.
What is the big deal?
i could agree to that, but thats besides the point... i thought we were discussing the intricacies of his kid being cut, not the merits of who is right and wrong in the dana vs couture deal.

once dana decides to get mad at it, i cant see how things wouldnt trickle down into randys son.

This is a great point that people arent gonna understand through their fake outrage
If I own a business Im not hiring the son of someone that has sued me or that Ive had to sue before I dont give a shit how talented the kid is and most people rooted in reality would say the same thing
Maybe what they are saying is the truth? You are a dick?
Why not hire a talented fighter?

i could agree to that, but thats besides the point... i thought we were discussing the intricacies of his kid being cut, not the merits of who is right and wrong in the dana vs couture deal.

once dana decides to get mad at it, i cant see how things wouldnt trickle down into randys son.
Is that right?
Getting all upset with the dad and make the son feel it?

Maybe what they are saying is the truth? You are a dick?
Why not hire talented fighter?
Because there are literally dozens if not hundredss of other people out there that I could hire to do the same thing that Ryan Couture did, the only difference is I dont have a troubled history with their family

12464967_10153869560484810_2126604448_o.jpg

Because there are literally dozens if not hundredss of other people out there that I could hire to do the same thing that Ryan Couture did, the only difference is I dont have a troubled history with their family
Why don't they do it?
He was a champ.

Is that right?
Getting all upset with the dad and make the son feel it?
meh... like i said, agree to disagree then.

i dont even do business with people that are friends with people that i have problems with.... much more a son.

in practice these things lead to unwanted situations in life. so its better to just keep distance and let it be.

Yes it is.

It's in the same vein as if your dad did something stupid to your boss and he fired you for it.

Now how is that fair for you?
its not the same thing at all....

it would be more like if your dad and your boss were long time friends/business associates and then your dad did something to your boss that your boss couldnt forgive, then your boss didnt fire you...but banned your dad from coming to see you at work

What is your point?
Dana does a bunch of stupid things, I don't have to feel better by holding on to one thing.
Dear lord, let me commit the series of "stupid things" that sees me president of a company that sells for 4 billion dollars and am asked to stay after making more money off the sale than I'll ever spend.

What is your point?
Dana does a bunch of stupid things, I don't have to feel better by holding on to one thing.
And Dana has played a huge role in the success of the UFC which is clearly more than you have ever done in the business world. Yeah, you are jealous, let it go already...

And Dana has played a huge role in the success of the UFC which is clearly more than you have ever done in the business world. Yeah, you are jealous, let it go already...
I've got a hair on my head.
Something he will never have.

Back