Dana is a dick...

you know dana could just not have let ryan in the ufc in the first place

if i had a problems with someones dad, im pretty sure i wouldnt hire his son.

i agree dana is a goof and a dick, but i cant see how this is that bad

Because it's fucking childish and immature to take it out on ones children.

What is your point?
Dana does a bunch of stupid things, I don't have to feel better by holding on to one thing.
Its funny to see internet types get so furious at someone theyve never met that has no effect on their life one bit
Every day someones on here whining and crying about Dana, Dana, Dana!
People on here obsess over fighter paychecks more than they do their own and that amuses me so I enjoy needling those people
Thanks for the momentary entertainment

you know dana could just not have let ryan in the ufc in the first place

if i had a problems with someones dad, im pretty sure i wouldnt hire his son.

i agree dana is a goof and a dick, but i cant see how this is that bad
You're a twat then

no its not.

go on.... make your point... im listening

Yes it is.

It's in the same vein as if your dad did something stupid to your boss and he fired you for it.

Now how is that fair for you?

I was never a huge fan of Randy but banning him from cornering his son... I had totally forgotten about that.
How does that affect the UFC brand?
How far is the Gooffather willing to go?
It is just silly.
Here is a fairly recent interview and Randy mentions it in the opening minutes.

*******NEWS FLASH*******

Its funny to see internet types get so furious at someone theyve never met that has no effect on their life one bit
Every day someones on here whining and crying about Dana, Dana, Dana!
People on here obsess over fighter paychecks more than they do their own and that amuses me so I enjoy needling those people
Thanks for the momentary entertainment
It is not wrong to point out when someone is acting like an idiot.

Yes it is.

It's in the same vein as if your dad did something stupid to your boss and he fired you for it.

Now how is that fair for you?
its not about whats fair.... its about the "it is what it is" reality of things and who holds power.... do you live your life based on theory? in theory you might have a point. but that as far as it goes.

Yeah he's only taken this thing that nobody gave a fuck about 15 years ago and just sold for four billion. He has no idea what he's doing.

It is not wrong to point out when someone is acting like an idiot.
Do you think youre the first person to notice this or make a thread about it?
Coutures kid hasnt fought in the UFC in 3 years but you still felt it necessary to drag up this old clip just to complain about Dana some more
Theres something kinda weird and obsessive about that dont ya think?

its not about whats fair.... its about the "it is what it is" reality of things and who holds power.... do you live your life based on theory? in theory you might have a point. but that as far as it goes.
It is what it is?
Have his son be at fault for a disagreement?
That is totally silly.

I'm living my life based on reality.

Dana is a fucking goof for banning Couture, and I know plenty of people who wouldn't do that. It's low and pathetic. Just like how you're defending it, even though you'd be crying like a preschooler if it was done to you.

It is what it is?
Have his son be at fault for a disagreement?
That is totally silly.
yes dude.... if you didnt like someone you are not gonna hire their kid to work for you.... period.

"sorry you came out of that dick kid, you may be a decent person, but the way things went in life i dont think we can do business"

it is what it is....

I'm living my life based on reality.

Dana is a fucking goof for banning Couture, and I know plenty of people who wouldn't do that. It's low and pathetic. Just like how you're defending it, even though you'd be crying like a preschooler if it was done to you.

i could even agree that banning couture was shitty, but thats besides the point. you are creating a straw man here.

Helps build Danas character

He is UFC version of Vince McMahon. A very popular on screen character as well as backstage pupetter

People like arm barbara fall for it hook line and sinker

yes dude.... if you didnt like someone you are not gonna hire their kid to work for you.... period.

"sorry you came out of that dick kid, you may be a decent person, but the way things went in life i dont think we can do business"

it is what it is....
That is a weird way of looking at life.
It is not like Randy did harm Dana.
I'd understand it if that was the case, but they are simply fighters that could not come to an agreement.
What is the big deal?

tyson-punking-dana-ufc.png

Back