Dana: "If Nick wants Matt Brown, we can do that fight"

How is he wanting way too much if he's one of the biggest draws in the UFC? He puts asses in seats.

well, because i assume he has a contract .. if the contract is up, then i didn't know that .. lol ... but if he is still under contract, he should fight what's left on there .. if his contract is up, you are right, he can sit out until he has a new one ... and i think him putting asses in the seats is a myth .. he is not a big a draw as people think imo

Wow! I'm surprised at Dana. This is the equivalent of throwing free money at Diaz. Question is wether or not Diaz will bite and is it enough? Matt didn't even "call out" Nick. If you listened to the interview he was given a multiple choice question and selected Nick.

You should watch a few MMA fights in your free time; Condit beat Diaz

You should watch the same fight I saw. Nick Diaz beat Condit's ass. Condit threw baby leg kicks and ran away from Diaz's vicious punches. Diaz punched the shit out of his ribs and hurt him and he ran away around the cage. Condit ran away and won because the Judges thought he threw more leg kicks.

You should watch the same fight I saw. Nick Diaz beat Condit's ass. Condit threw baby leg kicks and ran away from Diaz's vicious punches. Diaz punched the shit out of his ribs and hurt him and he ran away around the cage. Condit ran away and won because the Judges thought he threw more leg kicks.

Those rascally judges!!

In the beginning of the 5th episode of Embedded Nick calls Dana. I mean they do not say what they discuss over the phone but since they didnt edit it out...I dunno. Its quite possible Diaz vs Brown is in the works for real

At 00:25

Natural born runner sure ran that whole fight, Nick was robbed! Biggest robbery ever!

well, because i assume he has a contract .. if the contract is up, then i didn't know that .. lol ... but if he is still under contract, he should fight what's left on there .. if his contract is up, you are right, he can sit out until he has a new one ... and i think him putting asses in the seats is a myth .. he is not a big a draw as people think imo

Hit the nail on the head. When you are a free agent you have alot of leverage, and therefore can negotiate with more power. When you're an idiot like the Diaz brothers and try and hold out for more money while you still have an active contract you have NO leverage.

Right now they are both on exclusive contracts with the UFC, and exclusivity includes boxing, pro wrestling, etc. They can either finish out their contracts and renogotiate once they're free agents, or they can whine and cry and sit on the sideline because the UFC has all the leverage and can live without them. They can't go anywhere else to earn money so they have to play by the rules they agreed to in their contracts. If they think the UFC needs them more than they need it.... stop smoking shit.

Natural born runner sure ran that whole fight, Nick was robbed! Biggest robbery ever!

Nick Diaz got out-struck the entire fight. The statistics show that. Just because Condit didn't stand in the pocket and trade like a Leonard Garcia type moron-brawler doesn't mean he ran. He adjusted his gameplan and Diaz didn't... end of story.

The UFC is protecting Brown. It's sad really.

I don't give a shit about fake rankings, Nick Diaz when he is on is no easy fight for anyone not named gsp, and he is retired now. If this fight were to happen and Brown won, he wouldn't have ANYTHING more to prove for me. In my eyes it would be fitting if he fought for the title after that.

I don't give a shit about fake rankings, Nick Diaz when he is on is no easy fight for anyone not named gsp, and he is retired now. If this fight were to happen and Brown won, he wouldn't have ANYTHING more to prove for me. In my eyes it would be fitting if he fought for the title after that.

What does sending Diaz, a guy who shouldn't even be considered for a top 5 discussion right now, really prove? Diaz is OOOOOOOOOOverated

pls pay nick dana

i promise not to stream any ppvs ever again

Both Diaz boys are irrelevant. Maybe Nick should actually get a top 10 win if he fights again instead of pouting.

In the beginning of the 5th episode of Embedded Nick calls Dana. I mean they do not say what they discuss over the phone but since they didnt edit it out...I dunno. Its quite possible Diaz vs Brown is in the works for real

At 00:25

Awesome. Thanks.

Matt Brown does not hold a candle to Diaz. Brown has earned the right to face Diaz but he will be a huge underdog.

Back