Dana: I am proud of Jones 4 making the decision to enter a drug treatment facility!!!

So proud he did the short term arse covering measure we told him to do.

The situation is a huge PR fail. Dana's a moron. But we knew this already.

[Damage Control 101]

Personally, I think the best fighter on the planet has the right to sniff coke off of Katy Perry's ass while fucking a blind midget if he so desires. 99.9% of us would be doing the same in his position. [Maybe not the blind midget, but still....]

Yeah, so proud of Jones. What a great role model.

C'mon man, I'm usually not this guy but there has been a hundred threads on this shit... There's even a sticky right on the top of first page

I was a huge Jones fan and supporter. Now I am totally disappointed with him.
I was hoping he would set a better example for people despite his past mistakes.

So jbj knew he would test dirty so that's why he had a chip on his shoulder after the fight in the interviews

Cut and Paste.

UFC STATEMENT:
We applaud him for making this decision to enter a drug treatment facility.

DANA WHITE:
I am proud of Jon Jones for making the decision to enter a drug treatment facility.

UFC STATEMENT:
We commend him on his decision.

REEBOK:
We commend Jon for taking the necessary steps to address this issue.

Incredible that he is being "commended" in the public eye while other fighters have been slaughtered for similar or less offenses. Today for me, UFC, Zuffa and Reebok = JOKE

Commended? Why isn't he being arrested? Cocaine is an illegal substance.

Either way, Jones is a joke. DUI, blow, what a "champion" he turned out to be!

[Damage Control 101]

Personally, I think the best fighter on the planet has the right to sniff coke off of Katy Perry's ass while fucking a blind midget if he so desires. 99.9% of us would be doing the same in his position. [Maybe not the blind midget, but still....]

No way he's no better than anyone else FFS!

Joe Rogan: "hehehe Ok. That's a good thing to say. I'd like to talk to him on the phone and hear what he really thinks. We're going to have an interesting conversation that I can't talk to you people about."

I was a huge Jones fan and supporter. Now I am totally disappointed with him.
I was hoping he would set a better example for people despite his past mistakes.

It took you this long to see through the propaganda?

Back