Dana: GSP vs Khabib/Conor Winner Not Going to Happen

Bubba32

Brown Belt
@Brown
Reaction score

Says GSP ran away from 2 other divisions. No way is he getting a shot at another one. Says GSP needs to nut up and pick a division instead of picking and choosing his fights.

I'm sure he'll feel the same when Conor asks for a title shot at a 3rd weight class too.

Haha Dana still mad GSP knows how to play him like a fiddle. $ talks if both guys want the fight they’ll make it.

Interim Welterweight title fight McGregor vs GSP confirmed.

No need for meaningless titles.

GSP vs Conor at 165 catchweight.

The superest superfight in the history of superfights.

GSP vs Conor/Khabib winner confirmed

Says GSP ran away from 2 other divisions. No way is he getting a shot at another one. Says GSP needs to nut up and pick a division instead of picking and choosing his fights.

I'm glad you don't write subtitles because the only words you wrote that Dana actually said were "pick a division".

GSP just needs to be aggressive in terms of trying to make this fight for himself. Show up and be cage side and I guarantee you somebody calls you out. Get into the octagon and make it happen.

Yeah...Bisping X GSP isn't happening either, sorry guys

Money talks. If connor wants to fight GSPs towel boy for the title Dana will oblige

Yeah...Bisping X GSP isn't happening either, sorry guys

lRagqaO.gif

I wish you had timestamped where Dana says that because it's a 10-minute video, and I really don't want to listen to Dana blather on and on.

I'm sure he'll feel the same when Conor asks for a title shot at a 3rd weight class too.

Conor was supposed to the the IT fight against RDA in may. That’s another reason the UFC dissolved that belt so quickly.

Yet at the post fight presser from the other Day, Dana said: "I love guys that are willing to fight anybody. I love guys that are willing to jump (weight classes) and I think the fans love that too.... the reason why Conor is such a huge star is because he'll jump around and fight everywhere, and when you have that mentality, people like it"

More Dana white double standards when it comes to GSP

GSP vs Conor/Khabib winner confirmed

lol, remember him before GSP vs. bisping?

"GSP doesn't want to fight. He doesn't want to. He doesn't have the fire anymore"

Back