Dana: GSP vs Khabib/Conor Winner Not Going to Happen

Yeh but its about defending the title. GSP showed he cant do that and vacated within a month. Im sure Dana doesnt want that for the LW division.

Yeh but its about defending the title. GSP showed he cant do that and vacated within a month. Im sure Dana doesnt want that for the LW division.
Yes, I am sure he wants the champ to refuse to fight and be forced to strip the title again.

LOL Dana gonna Dana.
Typical, just trying to pressure GSP. Won't work.

Yes, I am sure he wants the champ to refuse to fight and be forced to strip the title again.
Well he did go and pursue boxing so we will see what happens this time. If he doesnt defend it, he should be denied all future title shots.

I think Dana is just bluffin anyway. UFC needs big PPV stars like GSP, I think theyll work something out.

"Women will never fight in the UFC!"
"Fertittas will never sell!"
"GSP will never fight again!"
etc
etc
etc

ggoy3vH.png

Well he did go and pursue boxing so we will see what happens this time. If he doesnt defend it, he should be denied all future title shots.
If Conor beats Khabib and Conor says he wants to fight GSP, it's gonna happen.

lol, remember him before GSP vs. bisping?

"GSP doesn't want to fight. He doesn't want to. He doesn't have the fire anymore"
I heard he said the Conor vs Khabib wasn't happening literally on the day of the announcement less than an hour before the press conference.

I heard he said the Conor vs Khabib wasn't happening literally on the day of the announcement less than an hour before the press conference.
Dana probably also told Nate that to convince him to take the fight with Dustin.

I think Dana is just bluffin anyway. UFC needs big PPV stars like GSP, I think theyll work something out.
Dana doesn't like GSP, but this is WME era, so I think Dana might make this. just 50/50 on it though.

looks like GSP is fighting the winner of Conor vs Khabib

If conors or kabibs wants that fight , that fight will be made

Dana "We're neck and neck with soccer" White

Dana "There's no correlation between muhammad ali and parkinsons" White

Says GSP ran away from 2 other divisions. No way is he getting a shot at another one. Says GSP needs to nut up and pick a division instead of picking and choosing his fights.

Conor basically did just that. He ran away from two divisions' title defenses, and now he got an instant title shot.

Haha Dana still mad GSP knows how to play him like a fiddle. $ talks if both guys want the fight they’ll make it.
GSP was loyal once... and he screwed GSP.

Now GSP is beating him at his own game, and he just can't handle it.

GSP is actually making him a lot of money and GSP vs Conor would be what's best for business but his fragile ego can't handle it so he's making it personal.

What a crybaby.

Yet at the post fight presser from the other Day, Dana said: "I love guys that are willing to fight anybody. I love guys that are willing to jump (weight classes) and I think the fans love that too.... the reason why Conor is such a huge star is because he'll jump around and fight everywhere, and when you have that mentality, people like it"

More Dana white double standards when it comes to GSP

Imo its not about jumping weight classes. Thats fine and really shows balls. But GSP gave a real fuck you to MW division. Its nothing but pathetic to wait for the weakest MW champ in history to jump weight class, try to demand "no defense against Whitaker" and when that is shot down, go on with the fight and then vacate it by Colitis. He damaged the MW division and held it up for more than a year.

Andersons non title fight against Forrest was far more impressive.

Its the first time I applaud Dana because all GSP wants is annother title without defending or earning the shot. He has no legitimacy at all at LW so why for the belt?

If anything he should try to recapture WW belt. There I have no problem with him getting an instant ts as he is the WW GOAT.

GSP doesn't deserve a shot at the winner of Khabib vs Conor.

If he wants to fight at 155, he should fight a top contender like Ferguson or Lee and prove he can make the weight first. Otherwise just go back to 170 (but we know he'd never do that)

Yeah...Bisping X GSP isn't happening either, sorry guys
Dumbest fight in UFC history. What a waste of time. Fuck GSP for taking that fight and then chickening out when he had to fight the real champ Whittaker who would KTFO GSP

Can’t wait to see Khabib/Conor vs GSP

Back