Dana explains Holm over Tate situation: "Everybody already saw Ronda against Miesha"

Holly Holm hasn't "destroyed" anybody in the UFC yet. I was at her first fight and it was boring. The second fight was a little better, but still boring. She landed very little. Ronda will close in on her and smash her to the ground quickly.

Everyone already saw Werdum Velasquez too... but wait

I swear Dana White says some of the stupidest shit you can say as a promoter.

Agreed 100%. Ronda needs new opponents, just let her display some more spectacular finishes over everybody else before making a third Tate fight.

I'm with you! What the fuck was that shit all about?

Small time promotion on an Indian reservation. IE, not sanctioned by the California Athletic Commission.

There's a lot of dodgy promotions that run squash matches both in MMA and WMMA.

Everyone already saw Werdum Velasquez too... but wait

I swear Dana White says some of the stupidest shit you can say as a promoter.

He specifically mentioned it being due to having seen the fight twice already, which is not the case with Werdum and Cain. But being a diaz fan I'm not surprised you can't read

Also, this is a much more interesting fight with a well accomplished boxer. People are sying Holm isn't ready, but I doubt any of the people her team is just looking for a payday right here

Wait.. People wanted to see Derousey vs Taint 3?

He finally got 1 right and people are still complaining?

I hate DFW but he got one right. I'd much rather see Holm.

Meisha can fight Nunes for a shot next.

already seen the B/S talk....

She is by far my toughest opponent yet..blah, blah, blah.....

Wait, who did Holm destroy in the UFC? What the fuck is he talking about. I try but i just can't like Fat Fuck Dana White

Funny that Dana makes out that he doesn't want rematches, yet he has no issue with Cain getting an immediate rematch against Werdum. Dana is a joke.

Funny that Dana makes out that he doesn't want rematches, yet he has no issue with Cain getting an immediate rematch against Werdum. Dana is a joke.

Cain deserves the benefit of the doubt more than Miesha. Two scenarios are not the same at all.

Cain was the champ. Tate was annihilated twice by the champ. They're really not remotely comparable.

I don't think Cain deserved the re-match either, but he sure as heck deserves it a LOT more than Tate.

Cain was the champ. Tate was annihilated twice by the champ. They're really not remotely comparable.

I don't think Cain deserved the re-match either, but he sure as heck deserves it a LOT more than Tate.

Actually Rousey was the challenger, Tate was the champion for their first fight.

It is really a lose/lose situation (for the fans)... Holly has done absolutely nothing to justify being anywhere near a title shot... and we've already seen Miesha/RR 2x and there is ZERO reason to believe a 3rd fight would go differently.

Back