• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Media Dana eating donuts and fried chicken

Shoop material? Lol

Those are pretty good man, you should try it
Kentucky-Fried-Chicken-Donuts.jpg

Fuck everyone who comes in here talking trash. Most of you eat the same kinda food and if you dont, you live a very boring and miserable life eating plants that taste like fucking shit.

I practice an eating habit that revolves around raw fruits and vegetables with some seafood and meat free protein based dishes. As a person who practices healthy eating, I find your post to be deeply offensive and very hurtful.

Not surprised. KFC sales have taken a dump over the past 20 years. The people in charge ruined the branding so bad.

So many limp wristed pencil neck geeks in here these days. Everyone i know who tries to eat an ultra strict diet also goes around sick, snifflin and complaining about their aches and pains all day. Id rather be a fried chkcken eating rough neck instead of some skinny jean wearing, vegan eating pansy.
Hey, now! I’m a meat eating, beer drinking once a week on cheat days because of my diet, skinny jean wearing Minnesotan, dammit. You can have the best of both worlds (you just have to balance it with an annoying diet) haha

I'm not rich but if I get a hankering for donuts and friend chicken I'm not getting it from KFC of all places. KFC is just awful.......and this coming from a guy who will eat Taco Bell and Jacks off in a Box.

<{pranko}>

fucking disgusting!

i’ll only eat one if Popeyes releases their own version, prematurely runs out of chicken on the daily & videos of people going nuclear in Popeyes restaurants go viral.

I am not a donut person, but i love me some fried chicken and waffles with a side of maple syrup. So i don't get why you fat slobs think this is a bad combo.

There are plenty of reasons to hate on Dana, but goddamit the guy is such a good source of entertainment.

Fuck everyone who comes in here talking trash. Most of you eat the same kinda food and if you dont, you live a very boring and miserable life eating plants that taste like fucking shit.

My guy is REALLY defensive about junk food holy fuck

<TheWire1>

Well he's fat for a reason. Does not matter how much exercise he does he will remain a fat boy

Mixing ultra sweet with ultra savory is just fucking weird. It's a very American/Canadian thing. When I was over there, I couldn't believe how every breakfast cafe had pancakes with bacon and maple syrup on the menu.

And donuts with fried chicken? That's next level over the top.

I gotta get this

Some of you need a better KFC

Back