• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Media Dana eating donuts and fried chicken

Oh brother! this is gonna get shooped to death lol, just wait until some of the best sherdogger shoopers get hold of these images, its going to be brutal :D :D :D
I dunno how to make a template or I would have made a Shoop thread.

Shoppers please help! These are gold material! @bigwaverider
upload_2020-2-27_9-4-49.jpeg
upload_2020-2-27_9-5-4.jpeg

Dana has "fuck you" money. He can just buy another heart when the current one shits the bed.

So many limp wristed pencil neck geeks in here these days. Everyone i know who tries to eat an ultra strict diet also goes around sick, snifflin and complaining about their aches and pains all day. Id rather be a fried chkcken eating rough neck instead of some skinny jean wearing, vegan eating pansy.

Why is this even posted? Seriously, Dana eating a KFC sandwich is mma news now.

So many limp wristed pencil neck geeks in here these days. Everyone i know who tries to eat an ultra strict diet also goes around sick, snifflin and complaining about their aches and pains all day. Id rather be a fried chkcken eating rough neck instead of some skinny jean wearing, vegan eating pansy.

327560CF4C864A799EFEFA6C2017A7124FB0D628

Shoop material? Lol

WTF!!! My coworker was just mentioning this bullshit to me earlier. She said it looked nasty to her. I never even go to KFC but now my fat ass is gonna have to try it.

I'm not really fat by the way...

Why is this even posted? Seriously, Dana eating a KFC sandwich is mma news now.
It’s not KFC you goof! It’s gourmet chef made... watch before you post

WTF, didn't he make like $300-400M off the sale?

Surprised he needs some of dat influencer cash.

Those doughnuts look generic af.

I don't think people care that it's unhealthy, more like the combination sounds unappealing or even gross. Donuts are super super sweet, doesn't really sound appetizing together with deep fried chicken. I'm sure most people love both foods, just not together.

^^example of "limp wristed"

200.gif

Back