Dana Disappointed in Luke

I heard Luke and Diego should retire from multiple people, but apparently people don't really care if Giblert retires or not. I think Giblert could beat BJ Penn at this point, not even sure he could beat Diego again. He is a shell of his former self.
I felt sorry for Gilbert out there, I used to love to watch him fight. Now I feel sorry for him that he's still fighting. Diego is just a mess, I think he's already "punchy" and he was nuts even when he was normal. He's not gonna end well but I wish him the best.

I felt sorry for Gilbert out there, I used to love to watch him fight. Now I feel sorry for him that he's still fighting. Diego is just a mess, I think he's already "punchy" and he was nuts even when he was normal. He's not gonna end well but I wish him the best.
Giblert?

I believe that is the "shit now Jon might have to fight a LHW next" concerned face.

Rockhold never had a chance at LHW.

Stupid move by Luke and the UFC.

Luke would struggle in the bellator LHW division too.

I heard Luke and Diego should retire from multiple people, but apparently people don't really care if Giblert retires or not. I think Giblert could beat BJ Penn at this point, not even sure he could beat Diego again. He is a shell of his former self.
Gilbert isn't the same guy anymore definitely. But he's never really gotten physically decimated, his only finish loss is a choke submission. So people are fine to just kind of let him fight for the pay cheques cause he's not really a massive liability to himself currently.

Dana is more disappointed in TS for this thread.

He was pissed off, that's why he called for him to retire as well. His plan was to pop Rockhold directly into a titlefight with Jon Jones, milk that DC beef, make up a story, make some money, draw some casual eyes and buys with that Lauren-face. IF he won.
<PlusJuan><PlusJuan><PlusJuan><PlusJuan><PlusJuan>

He's probably watching a boxing match on his screen.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
plasterby
Back