Dana Disappointed in Luke

RawkyMarciano

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
wa4y9x.jpg

"Time to retire you fucking goof!"

I feel like when Dana calls someone to retire he either really hates them or really loves them (or their way to make money for him at least).

He was pissed off, that's why he called for him to retire as well. His plan was to pop Rockhold directly into a titlefight with Jon Jones, milk that DC beef, make up a story, make some money, draw some casual eyes and buys with that Lauren-face. IF he won.

Dana DGAF about Rockhold or his cte, he's just salty a potential money fight in his bum ass LHW division just evaporated.

"So, you wanna be a fucking (KO'd) fighter?"

"This is the UFC, not The Fucking Bachelor...we don't vote 'em off, we beat 'em off!"

tenor.gif

I heard Luke and Diego should retire from multiple people, but apparently people don't really care if Giblert retires or not. I think Giblert could beat BJ Penn at this point, not even sure he could beat Diego again. He is a shell of his former self.

Luke later in his career confused being good looking with being a good fighter. Confidence in his appearance clouded his brain. Did anyone have any doubt Jan was sleeping him? Easiest pick all night..

He was pissed off, that's why he called for him to retire as well. His plan was to pop Rockhold directly into a titlefight with Jon Jones, milk that DC beef, make up a story, make some money, draw some casual eyes and buys with that Lauren-face. IF he won.
Lmao yup, this nails it.

Dana wants more easy matchups for Jon to keep milking the money cow. Jan effectively took away his next one.

Back