Dana confirms Woodley won't fight Lawler or Dos Anjos next

Woodley is the shark.
U7Ghu2s.gif

Hopefully it's Conor.

Fak off with that sh!t man Conor can't even get, a clean unanimous victory over a gatekeeper but you saying he gonna challenge for Woodley's belt..? B!tch is a co-Champ now, earn your title full time back B4 looking at another man's/class belt.

Last edited:
Panic wrestled... running away.....easier fight than the fight vs the most one dimensional fighter in the sport.....
Do you want to have a serious debate, or just spew nonsense?

And I disagree with your assessment that the Floyd fight was standing.
It was standing and benefited Conor in having DAT LEFT HAND.

Which landed and did absolutely fookin nothing.

Battered by a 40 year old, 2 year retired 149 pound male.

But yea he'd beat a 170+ Tyron who will take him down with ease and make him wish he wasn't in a real fight.

RDA and Lawyer both deserve that shit. Strip that bitch Tyrone and setup a real belt.

Both guys would be more deserving than RDA who is 2-2 in his last 4.
But RDA is 2-0 at WW.

Would be 3-0 with a win over the last champ?

Not a bad record, who else would deserve it?

You've gotta be kidding me? Woodley is probably Conor's easiest fight out of the elites at WW. Or are we just doing that thing where we say anyone can beat Conor, because it helps the pain.

I can totally see Woodley not using his wrestling and backing up against the cage just waiting for Conor to land that left on his chinny chin, honestly wouldn't surprise me at all.

RDA will beat Lawler and Tyron, then Conor will KO RDA for the WW title.

"Where de fook is me terd belt?!"

It was standing and benefited Conor in having DAT LEFT HAND.

Which landed and did absolutely fookin nothing.

Battered by a 40 year old, 2 year retired 149 pound male.

But yea he'd beat a 170+ Tyron who will take him down with ease and make him wish he wasn't in a real fight.
Nothing but absolute nonsense coming out of your mouth at this point.
giphy.gif

You guys are gonna be so pissed when Bisping loses to GSP and McGregor jumps a division and challenges for the MIDDLEWEIGHT title.
I know Connor is entertaining but people believe hes a world killer because of the hype???

How many losses does Connor have?

Diaz fucked him up and choked him out in their fight?

Was Diaz even top 10 when he choked Connor out?

Back