Dana confirms Woodley won't fight Lawler or Dos Anjos next

Woodley would take Connor down and beat him to Bolivia.

Easy fight for Woodley
No my friend, I disagree with you. I believe the fight will stay standing longer than it is safe for Woodley. Whether this be by Tyron thinking he's a striker, or whether Conor stuffs his takedowns. And eventually the left will connect, and there's nothing I've seen that says Woodley can take the most beautiful and dangerous move the MMA world has ever seen.

I do not have sexual intercourse with my sister.
Though if she looked like Lena Headey I might consider it.
jk
Not jk
98168dac8141bc438553f0bc198e8028.jpg
Ok just trying to read everything properly - not judging

Woodley is the most tested champ out there right now, believe it or not.

I was going to call you a crazy retard, but then I thought about it... absolutely madness. True statement! Mouse fights people not in his league(still badass) Cody hasn’t defending, max hasn’t defended, Conor never defends, bisping defends against unranked out of prime legends, Cormier and stipe could be debatable. Woodley has defended often and against Top ranked contenders. As much as I dislike Woodley as a person and a boring fighter, this is a legitimate point.

pS iPhone fam, grammar and puctuation all over the place, just a rant!

3fbf89a1aee2b71fe8bd7704615ad8c6.gif

Why not just tune in to discovery channel? I guess the sick fuck in me wouldn't mind it either

Hey you still haven't told me who that piece of beautiful ass belongs too..... =)

What's with the title and the video?
Did it need extra confirmation?
Wasn't this announced october 12?
DL8x5i5UEAA1zT8.0.jpg

Last edited:
GSP

anyone who thinks GSP sticks around at MW, win or lose against Bisping, is delusional.

the 'contractual obligation' for him to face Whittaker next is nothing more than a smokescreen to shush the critics of his MW title shot. I suspect the UFC and GSP will mutually agree to negate that clause if he beats Bisping and he will either challenge for the 170 belt and then Conor, or perhaps immediately face Conor.

no time for title defenses...GSP is after money and legacy, just like Conor has been doing.

If the winner of Lawler vs RDA dominates it's gonna be hard to deny them a title shot.

But it if Masvidal finishes Wonderboy he might get the title shot instead.
His win/loss record does not look great cause he's 4/4 in his past 8. But if you consider all those 4 losses were SPLIT decisions against top 10 fighters (Maia, Larkin, Benson, Iaquinta) they look better.
His wins are TKOs over Cowboy, Ellenberger, Ferreira. UD win over Pearson.
Perhaps not a super impressive list of names, I must admit.

Overall I'd say Cowboy has a stronger record. 9-3 since Nov 2013.
Look at this list of FINISHES:
Dunham, Martins, Barboza, Alvarez, Jury, Benson, Makdessi, Oliviera, Story, Matt Brown.
My god.
And he only lost to three top guys: RDA, Lawler and Masvidal.

But since the losses were so recent, he probably needs 1 more win after Till to join the contender debate

Last edited:
Tyron is ducking Platinum at Hoops, Tennis, Golf & MMA!!

Hey you still haven't told me who that piece of beautiful ass belongs too..... =)
I am not 100% sure, but I think her name is Sophia Lodato. All of the ads that reef does (they make sandals and surf wear) feature talent like her.

GSP

anyone who thinks GSP sticks around at MW, win or lose against Bisping, is delusional.

the 'contractual obligation' for him to face Whittaker next is nothing more than a smokescreen to shush the critics of his MW title shot. I suspect the UFC and GSP will mutually agree to negate that clause if he beats Bisping and he will either challenge for the 170 belt and then Conor, or perhaps immediately face Conor.

no time for title defenses...GSP is after money and legacy, just like Conor has been doing.
I said before, GSP will fight Conor. maybe Woodley, after Bisping.

Can the belt just be taken from him due to a lack of interest?

You guys are gonna be so pissed when Bisping loses to GSP and McGregor jumps a division and challenges for the MIDDLEWEIGHT title.

GSP beats Bisping and it will be GSP and Conor at WW. Probably in the Spring. And everyone wants to see it..

I am not 100% sure, but I think her name is Sophia Lodato. All of the ads that reef does (they make sandals and surf wear) feature talent like her.

Thanks i could stare at that ass for hours... it's really distracting.

Back