Dana confirms islam declined rda fight

I guess that’s what he or Ali gets for saying he wanted it publicly then backing out. I’d like to know if it was Islam or Ali though? I’ll be damned if I let somebody else have access to my social media though.

Keep in mind Islam can’t fight again till about July because of Ramadan which starts first week of April.

this baldy is gonna give Conor the next title shot for sure…. Smfh.

I like it from the UFC.

Don't call out fights publicly that you then immediately reject quietly in private.

In reality, Ali just cost Islam a title shot with his Twitter antics.
I think letting People know is enough he'll get shamed. Taking away his titleshot is way too much. Making him fight again to get a titleshot is damn near spiteful.

That is smart. The UFC only cares about themselves and their profits. They don't care about a fighter's legacy or health. When you compete at such a high level as the UFC, everyone is dangerous, and overconfidence will kill you in this game. Just look at what happened to Conor for taking the Nate Diaz fight. He permanently ruined his image and legacy.

That’s some bullsh*t.
Dana taking away Islams title shot because he didn’t want to fight for a second time in a span of 7 days?

He’s making up excuses just to give Conor the title shot… ridiculous.

That is smart. The UFC only cares about themselves and their profits. They don't care about a fighter's legacy or health. When you compete at such a high level as the UFC, everyone is dangerous, and overconfidence will kill you in this game. Just look at what happened to Conor for taking the Nate Diaz fight. He permanently ruined his image and legacy.
Conor became a bigger star after Nate, so that didn’t hurt him at all. It’s the 3 losses since then that are ruining his image and legacy.

EuNNGHCXUAU4x7C.jpg

I called it.

It's not mystic mac levels but I called it.

Back