• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

News Dana claims he didn’t put the belt on Ngannou because he was dealing backstage stuff

Anderson Silva after the Leites or Maia fight.

I can't remember which.
Maia, it was their first event in Abu Dhabi and it was supposed to be a huge event since the UFC just made a big deal with the Government, then Silva stunk the joint out in the main event.
Dana was obviously livid.

I believe it
0d014e79d202a723e221ee4e46d5e899--vestibular-the-ear.jpg

Dana had a brain aneurysm when his saw Francis reverse position in the 5th and has been in recovery since.

I don't know. I might be the only one but I feel like way too much is being made of his not putting the belt on.

I'm sure there have been other champs he hasn't put the belt on. I swear I saw someone else do it before... Once of the matchup guys like Shelby or Maynard?

Maia, it was their first event in Abu Dhabi and it was supposed to be a huge event since the UFC just made a big deal with the Government, then Silva stunk the joint out in the main event.
Dana was obviously livid.
Yeah thats it thanks.

Told Ed Soares to put the belt on Anderson himself.

I don't know. I might be the only one but I feel like way too much is being made of his not putting the belt on.

I'm sure there have been other champs he hasn't put the belt on. I swear I saw someone else do it before... Once of the matchup guys like Shelby or Maynard?

I'll save you some trouble of searching through endless UFC Fight Nights and request that you give me an example on a PPV?

Certain events that are held outside the US that Dana may not attend somebody else may put the belt on. Dana has put the belt on pretty much every champion when the fight is taking place in the US. (Stipe excluded since he passed the belt off to his coach).

Hasn't he put the belt on every UFC champion for the last 10 years when the event is in the United States? (Stipe excluded)

We know he was there as recently as the co-main event when he put the belt on Figueiredo, he probably planned not to be ringside for the main event just in case Ngannou won lol.
You forget about Khabib win over Conman?

5xqR8y8IdOZYWubstvWyAyIbW9WwCR0eWm7dVZApYZ0.jpg

"Dana, are you just holding onto the can?"

Hasn't he put the belt on every UFC champion for the last 10 years when the event is in the United States? (Stipe excluded)

We know he was there as recently as the co-main event when he put the belt on Figueiredo, he probably planned not to be ringside for the main event just in case Ngannou won lol.
Wasnt there something with the Anderson silva/Maia fight too? I think he didnt do it then either.

Probably pooped his pants and had to shower and change. Backstage stuff is code for poop related things in the industry.

Back