Media Dan miragliotta is past his prime.

Still LOL at the memory of Tate roasting her.

"I was so pissed when she stopped the fight. The first thing I did was look up at her and say, 'Why did you stop the fight?' And [Winslow] goes, 'Because your face is a mess.' I'm like, seriously? That's why you stopped the fight? Your face is a mess and they still let you work. That's what I felt like saying to her. I was like, are you serious right now?"

<{MingNope}><bball2>{<jordan}

My favorite Kim moment was a shoop where I think Amanda Nunes is beating another girl through the bottom of the octogon, the earth's crust and then through the planet itself and she's playing cat's cradle with some yarn before she notices.

I agree.
He’s an over-emotional ref that had lapses in paying attention.

He looked away and missed knee Sergei landed that practically KO’d Mitrinoe.

Not to mention a couple months back, he aggressively cursed at Greg Hardy when he threw a knee at Allen Crowder and said “HE HAD BOTH FEET DOWN, ARE YOU FUCKING KIDDING ME!” when in reality, Crowder had ONE fucking knee down.

The ref’s job is to protect the fighters first and foremost. Dan failed because he took his eyes off the action while one fighter was getting knocked out, and was late getting back to the fight.

In his prime he'd catch that mouthpiece mid air. Time to retire.

iu

iu

iu

iu

Dan was getting tired of picking up meatheads mouthpiece and threatening to deduct a point, which was coming. Sergei saved meathead from getting a point deducted, Saint Sergei is born.

Back