Media Dan miragliotta is past his prime.

was a fine stoppage. if ur trying to complain about the mouth guard pick up you are reaching

Idk about past his prime. He was picking up the mouthpiece for the 4th time and didn't see the uppercut or knee that blasted Meathead right after they were resetting.

ReachingFullPotential.jpg

Y'all never seen Kim Winslow?

kim-winslow-foi-a-primeira-mulher-a-arbitrar-um-combate-do-ufc-em-2009-1331321927301_615x300.jpg

kim_winslow_mma_referee.jpg

Dan looked down a moment.

I'm smashing this bitch into next week idgaf who knows

Kharitonov knocked Mitriones mouthpiece out at least three times lol.

Btw what are we looking for here?

He's lightyears ahead of Hurb

He was always trash, he never had any prime to begin with, he is and always will be a comedic joke

It's the athlete's responsibility to make sure they meet the standards of the athletic commission. Was Dan supposed to stop the fight while someone in Mitrione's corner went to Wal Mart to get a new mouth piece? Mitrione let his guard down against SERGEI FUCKING KHARITONOV.

What did he think was going to happen?

He's always sucked, I don't see anything wrong here though. The mouthguard getting knocked out had nothing to do with him getting knocked out in the following exchange. Had Dan intervened it could have changed everything, and that's not what refs are supposed to do, to change the outcome of a fight

he was like hey matt don't get distracted by the mouthpiece. moments later oh shit I got distracted by the mouthpiece

no big problem there...stoppage was just fine. Matt maybe ate one extra hammer fist.

4th time Mitrione lost his mouthpiece too. is it crazy that a pro fighter at that level only has one mouthpiece??

He says the mouthpiece was lost days before the fight, and that he had to have one made at a dentist and rushed to his hotel...but if I heard him correctly during the fight, you can hear him say that it was in his bag (i.e. they forgot it, not that it was 'lost')?

I don't know what to make of the whole thing, but what a shit show...

Could have maybe been a tad more assertive in stopping sergeis advance but overall it was fine. He was in there pretty quick.

He is a real good ref. He picked up the mouth peice AND stopped the fight at just the right moment! What more do you want from the guy?:confused:

Are you retarded? For Dan that was incredible(not a major fuckup like normal) . He's always been the worst/ most paid off ref ever until herb lately.

Y'all never seen Kim Winslow?

kim-winslow-foi-a-primeira-mulher-a-arbitrar-um-combate-do-ufc-em-2009-1331321927301_615x300.jpg

kim_winslow_mma_referee.jpg

Dan looked down a moment.

I'm smashing this bitch into next week idgaf who knows

Still LOL at the memory of Tate roasting her.

"I was so pissed when she stopped the fight. The first thing I did was look up at her and say, 'Why did you stop the fight?' And [Winslow] goes, 'Because your face is a mess.' I'm like, seriously? That's why you stopped the fight? Your face is a mess and they still let you work. That's what I felt like saying to her. I was like, are you serious right now?"

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Freddie556
Back