News Dan Ige vs Chepe Mariscal set for July 20th

Who wins?

• Total voters
Never heard of Chepe Mariscal but after looking him up and seeing his great 16-6 record and his split decision win in his last bout over 19-10-1 household name Morgan Charriere I can tell you guys one thing for sure. I'm glad the UFC doesn't want to shell out money for guys like Timur Khizriev, Salahdine Parnasse, Paul Hughes and Losene Keita because it's clear we don't need them with big talent like this.

145lb division is a shit heap. It could be better than Lightweight but they just don't sign anyone.

Never heard of Chepe Mariscal but after looking him up and seeing his great 16-6 record and his split decision win in his last bout over 19-10-1 household name Morgan Charriere I can tell you guys one thing for sure. I'm glad the UFC doesn't want to shell out money for guys like Timur Khizriev, Salahdine Parnasse, Paul Hughes and Losene Keita because it's clear we don't need them with big talent like this.

145lb division is a shit heap. It could be better than Lightweight but they just don't sign anyone.

Go watch Mariscal's fights in the UFC, this will be a very entertaining fight.

Hopefully Ige isn't bigger than a -250 favorite or so

Chepe is very good as is Charriere. Charriere has shit luck with decisions, with easier schedule would have much better record

That being said I like Ige to win by decision.

Chepe is very good as is Charriere. Charriere has shit luck with decisions, with easier schedule would have much better record

Of course, they're great.

I thought Ige would fight Brito.

Anyway, Ige by TKO.

I'll always love Chepe for derailing Peek and Jack Jenkins.

Iirc he was just a short-notice pickup for the Trevor fight.

Ige has by far more experience fighting tougher guys. Going to give him the nod even if he's on a downswing and no longer top 10.

I thought Charriere won his last fight for sure.

Chepe might be my favourite action fighter right now. Dudes throws combos into mean ass judo throws very fun stuff. Don't expect him to beat Ige but should be an awesome fight

Back