Dan Hooker says Paul Felder fight personal: 'I'm going to fold that boy like a deckchair'

Hooker is emotionally sensitive. I told him that his reason for not fighting Islam was the same reasoning that he critiqued when Dustin refused to fight him. 2 minutes later I was blocked.

Damn that's crazy. You can't be super sensitive in a sport like this.

Sure, Fighter Kevin Lee and Dan the Duckman Hooker are literally sequential in these rankings you place so much value on lol.

Either way doesn't change the point that a win over Islam would put either FKL or DDH closer to a TS than a win over Felder.

FKL knows this and has more confidence hence why he wants the fight while Dan ducked it.
Yeah, except beating Islam won't be bringing anyone closer to a title shot.
Fact of the matter is that Islam is still unproven, as shown by his ranking and who he has fought.

Anyway Islam is ducking Fighter Kevin Lee, terrified that it'd ruin the bizarre fanboy fantasy that he's a contender because he's mates with Khabib.

Dan is tougher and more versatile. Sure, Barboza almost killed him, but that’s mma math.
I got hooker on this one.

Both of them ducked Makachaev. No interest in this fight

Felder wins easily though

What the fuck is a Makachaev?
Dude don’t be coming in here just making words up

I like Dan... but Felder pretty much said he's gonna knock him out and now Dan's like "oh it's personal" lol. Trash talk, hype talk, whatever it is... he made himself look silly in my opinion.

1. Yeah it probably needed that extra hype. Nobody is looking at this fight thinking oh man, gotta watch it.
2. You can’t say you’re two of the best, then in the same breath say we’re just brawlers. Lol
Mma in New Zealand and Australia is at an all time high having had 3 UFC champions in two years, two of which fight out of the same gym.

I dont speak for all of em but any hardcore nz aus fan would be super pumped for this fight.

Sure, Fighter Kevin Lee and Dan the Duckman Hooker are literally sequential in these rankings you place so much value on lol.

Either way doesn't change the point that a win over Islam would put either FKL or DDH closer to a TS than a win over Felder.

FKL knows this and has more confidence hence why he wants the fight while Dan ducked it.
Agreed. This would be the play if Dan hooked miraculously beat Islam, "khabib where are you, this should have been you. I beat a better version of you, now I'm gonna take you out. I'm gonna break your fucking face, I'll end you" *evil grin*
John anik, "boy that was a chilling callout, you gotta think that khabib must feel a certain way after seeing his teammate and close friend getting guillotined like that."
Dana white, "I don't hate that fight. I think... I think it's a good fight. I mean who else is there?" *sly grin licks lips*
*Dan hooker calls him out again*
Khabib, "I don't like this guy, hooker. Yeah he's good fighter but end of the day I'll smesh him."
Kevin Lee, "man I just beat gaethje, Gillespie and Hernandez, what's a mf gotta do to get a title shot?"
Dana white about hooker vs khabib, "yeah the fight's been booked, yeah. And thing is I like hooker. The kid's just got it y'know? I can't wait."
And that's why Islam makhachev would get someone closer to the belt imo. The above scenario is how it would play out. Ufc is not that far removed from WWE, always remember this. @Johnny_Knuckles of course there is a chance Dana could just bury him and claim Islam isn't a top name, but I do think beating makhachev is a good way to get khabib riled up.

Hooker is emotionally sensitive. I told him that his reason for not fighting Islam was the same reasoning that he critiqued when Dustin refused to fight him. 2 minutes later I was blocked.
He didn't wanna fight Islam because he knows who is who

Felder is the deck chair master.
tenor.gif

He didn't wanna fight Islam because he knows who is who

I like Dan, but I can't deny that he has a habit lately of calling out predominately strikers coming off losses (barboza, Al, Dustin). He's clearly very careful with his career and how he wants to climb the ladder.

Back