Media Dan Hooker is blaming Dana White/UFC’s relationship with Conor being a hurdle in Mcgregor fight

Why didn’t Conor fight Chandler then when he had multiple chances
Conor is cooked but now he burned his bridge, so Dana is going to ice him out

Dan Hooker seems to think Conor’s current relationship with the UFC is what is holding up this fight.

Dana has remained vague about if Mcgregor will fight again, once again talking about how rich Mcgregor is and how hard it is to fight when you are that rich but that he “believe” Mcgregor fights in 2025.

Seems like bs from Dana White. Doing some kind of Conor doesn’t want to fight but I think he will kind of thing.

He doesn’t even do this with Jones, Aspinall, insisting they will definitely fight, that Jones definitely wants that fight.

Conor is a bigger star than jones, just to respond to that last caption quickly, but he is using it as explanation to why dana has been vague.

I've made a hypothetical that I've posted..how many times? It all comes from ufc 300. Dana wanted/needed him for 300, conor knows that he needs him, and prices himself out. Dana somberly announces the main event and the questions continue.

Conor has been healthy, ready, and has had opponents ready to go too, but nothings happened. Why?

All I can think of is that conor demanded an offer dana had to refuse, dana waits out the contract, and aims to renegotiate when hes got the upper hand again.

Who knows what conor is demanding, but it must be ridiculous. So what does dana say after he refuses? He says conor doesnt want to fight and that hes rich. Translation: conor will only fight if it meets his price cuz he knows his worth.

Meanwhile, conor is a trainwreck and while dana has gone thru this with many other fighters, like jones, dana just waits for conor to just repeatedly fuck up, cost him money, and predicts conors price to go down.

We'll probably be hearing about a Conor hooker fight at some point but it won't be in MMA.

Interesting that Hooker seemingly doesn't want to fight in Sydney in February.

"I told the UFC either January or March and it’ll be someone in the top five or Conor McGregor… I’ll have a name and a date by the end of this weekend,” Hooker added."

Conor would only take this fight against Hooker to change what you see in Google when you search "McGregor vs Hooker"

Doesn't McGregor have fights left on his contract?

Rich or not, surely it shouldn't be that difficult to enforce a contract if Dana actually wants him to fight again. Why he's not doing so is the real question

There was no fight...Hooker already knew this, he didnt learn anything from Chandler.
You are likely right.

Though I think this fight would be more likely than Chandler. Chandler likely would have taken Conor down and mauled him if the going got tough.

Hooker is a winnable fight for him. He needs a win to get off the couch.

@Söze Aldo already made this joke, but if we want to see conor vs a hooker, based on his downward spiral into booze and drugs, all we have to do is wait.

Back