Dan Hooker Fueds with Rapper Wale. Wale Says Hooker "wouldn't landed a punch".

Wale look like such a tough guy...

Wale-President-Barack-Obama1.png

To Hooker's credit. Who the fook is Wale?

Seriously, never heard of him.

"Checking to see if it's necessary to jump Hooker"
Studio gangster

lol So this all starts on the pretense of Wale talking all kinds of shit to people, until Adesanya sleeps them?

Hooker needs to check his mouth, he has a hook stuck in it. (I swear that pun is incidental, not intentional)

Good luck with that one Wale, Unless he uses a weapon (which i hope he doesnt) he would need a miracle. After watching the Barbosa fight wale should realize that there is nothing he could hit him with that would stop him! War Hooker

Very few rappers these days are legit tough.

Hooker got in cage and fought Barboza FFS.

Fighters calling out or saying they would beat up people who aren't fighters is lame.
You're a trained fighter so obviously there's a very high chance you would beat up somebody that isn't a trained fighter.

This isn't even Wale's best random feud.
Tomi-Lahren-Just-Got-Hit-With-the-Ultimate-Clapback-After-Using-Lyrics-From-Wale-s-Song-Smile-in-a-Tweet.jpg

BTW, Wale is a terrible rapper.

Rappers should be beaten the shit out of by fighters more often.. just to show who the real alpha is.

Fighters calling out or saying they would beat up people who aren't fighters is lame.
You're a trained fighter so obviously there's a very high chance you would beat up somebody that isn't a trained fighter.
lol Not as lame as fantasizing about running your mouth to people that would fuck you up, so that your friend can fight them for you.

Anyway, that's a shit idea for a movie.

Wale talks shit but Israel does the fighting?

"The culture would appreciate it."

Wale goes to "don't act like my trunk don't pop". Fake tough guy at its finest.

And elites/libs like to blame gun violence on the NRA lol. Rappers like Wale pimp millions of lost youth into the private prisons(which him & his music execs likely have investments in) thru the guise of gun violence, drug dealing, pimping, etc etc being cool.

I wouldn't be sad if Hooker beat him to death tbh.

Wale kept saying shit about "checking his trunk"....either referencing a dead hooker in the the trunk or it's completely lost on me

This isn't even Wale's best random feud.
Tomi-Lahren-Just-Got-Hit-With-the-Ultimate-Clapback-After-Using-Lyrics-From-Wale-s-Song-Smile-in-a-Tweet.jpg

BTW, Wale is a terrible rapper.

Not that random. Tomi Lahren has been beefing with a bunch of rappers and athletes. Nicki Minaj and Cardi B have even replied to her. Twitter is basically for attention whores, gossip, arguments and trolling.

Back