Dan Hooker Fueds with Rapper Wale. Wale Says Hooker "wouldn't landed a punch".

Wale look like such a tough guy...

Wale-President-Barack-Obama1.png
Ive seen better looking homeless but lets do it, even if Hooker can only use knees he would kill him with ease.

lol Not as lame as fantasizing about running your mouth to people that would fuck you up, so that your friend can fight them for you.

It's called being a fan. What big sport do fans not talk shit about the athletes, coaches, managers, promoters, owners, etc?
The athletes should realise they're above the fans in their sport and just be chill.

It's called being a fan. What big sport do fans not talk shit about the athletes, coaches, managers, promoters, owners, etc?
The athletes should realise they're above the fans in their sport and just be chill.

No dude. It isn't called being a fan, it's called being a loud-mouth with shit for brains. If you are running your mouth, knowingly, to people that will/can fuck you up, strictly because you believe one of your tough-guy friends will fight for you, you are a certifiable bitch. End of story.

Also, fucking lol at thinking a gun is supposed miraculously save your life.
Unless you've put in work at the range, you're only exposing yourself to more danger.
What the fuck are you gonna do when it's taken from you and it's you at the end of the barrel?
If an armed, untrained civilian is in close quarters conflict with an uarmed professional fighter,
I'm betting on that civilian getting their gun taken away and shoved straight up their rectal cavity.

Off point...

Some years back there was a talented Wale named Wale Oyejide, pretty fly emcee and producer.
His album One Day... Everything Changed is really dope
Ta'Raach, Doom and Dilla on guest spots, real nice Jazzy vibe

If you only ever listen to one Wale, listen to this one

Dude is a lawyer now I believe, among other things. Talented cat

Not that random. Tomi Lahren has been beefing with a bunch of rappers and athletes. Nicki Minaj and Cardi B have even replied to her. Twitter is basically for attention whores, gossip, arguments and trolling.
I suppose you could just describe Twitter as "one giant feud"
Sherdog is all I need...

*kills self*

Except when people shit talk Lebron and Tom Brady, they’re usually not stupid enough to believe they could do better.

MMA “fans” are a different breed although I feel like if he actually followed MMA, he wouldn’t think he could beat anyone.

No dude. It isn't called being a fan, it's called being a loud-mouth with shit for brains. If you are running your mouth, knowingly, to people that will/can fuck you up, strictly because you believe one of your tough-guy friends will fight for you, you are a certifiable bitch. End of story.

Kobe fan: Kobe is the GOAT, Lebron ain't shit.
Lebron fan: Lebron has more MVPs and final appearances. Kobe was carried by Shaq and Pau.
Same fans: Can't touch the backboard or shoot a 3-pointer to save their life.

Mexican boxing fans talking shit saying Mexican fighters are the best fighters ever.
Same fans: fat and never stepped in a boxing ring.

Fans speak negatively about athletes all the time. It's a massive part of sports.

Would be good to see this Wale guys face when he unloads everything he has on Hooker and Hooker walks through it with ease.

That rapper would get pimpslapped by that ho

Rap music was created by the NRA so white people would arm themselves.

Never heard of that fool Wale.Rappers crack me up how they try to act hard and be fake gangsters.Would love to see Hooker get a hold of this Wale guy or Till beating the piss out of Snoop.

Why is a UFC fighter acting like a tough guy on Twitter and bragging about the fact that he'd beat up a civilian?

Get back in the gym, Dan.

Except when people shit talk Lebron and Tom Brady, they’re usually not stupid enough to believe they could do better.

MMA “fans” are a different breed although I feel like if he actually followed MMA, he wouldn’t think he could beat anyone.

I don't think Wale said he'd beat him up. Hooker did say he would beat Wale up, though. Just comes off tacky.

Kobe fan: Kobe is the GOAT, Lebron ain't shit.
Lebron fan: Lebron has more MVPs and final appearances. Kobe was carried by Shaq and Pau.
Same fans: Can't touch the backboard or shoot a 3-pointer to save their life.

Mexican boxing fans talking shit saying Mexican fighters are the best fighters ever.
Same fans: fat and never stepped in a boxing ring.

Fans speak negatively about athletes all the time. It's a massive part of sports.
Fan : Kobe would school Lebron in a game of 1 on 1!
Dumbfuck: I'd school Lebron in a game of 1 on 1! Kobe, win this game for me!

Fan: Hooker is an MMA nobody, Edson smashed him!
Dumbfuck: Hooker is an MMA nobody, I'd smash him!
Wale: I want to talk shit to people, so Isreal Adesanya can fight them for me! To Hooker; you wouldn't get one punch off boy.

Are you seriously not able to discern the difference here?

Wale goes to "don't act like my trunk don't pop". Fake tough guy at its finest.

And elites/libs like to blame gun violence on the NRA lol.Dirty politicians and cops pimp millions of lost youth into the private prisons(which him & his music execs likely have investments in) thru the guise of gun violence, drug dealing, pimping, etc etc being cool.

I wouldn't be sad if Hooker beat him to death tbh.

Fixed that for you.

Wall-e is the best. Eh talks shyt and doesn’t afraid of anything

Back