Dan Hooker Calls Out Justin Gaethje

Dan Hooker vs. Justin Gaethje

• Total voters
that is NOT a good fight for hooker, he does not have the power or striking defense to keep up with gaethje. his toughness will be his downfall because gaethje will destroy that lead leg of his before bludgeoning him into a tko by the 3rd round.

however if im gaethje im taking that fight, if he wants to secure the next title shot this is the fight to make, Tony is fighting khabib, who knows about conor, porier lost a title fight recently. this is the fight gaethje needs to win to get the title fight after conor sewn up.

1. Geathje has been on the shelf long enough. He shouldn't have to wait for however long Dan will be out healing.
2. Felder arguably won, and fucked Dan up pretty bad. Gaethje finishes Dan.
3. Props to Dan for calling out for the tough fights people want to avoid.

This fight would probably be very entertaining, but I think there is a very good chance that Gaethje pummels him into a fine red mist

It feels like it been a while since Gaethje last fought, I think he should take this fight in order to solidify himself as the next challenger after Khabib vs.Ferguson.

Sure it dangerous but he can’t give an inch cause I’m sure Dana and company are looking for any excuse to hand Connor another title shot fight. If Gaethje wins it’ll be really hard to deny him.

Last edited:
Wow can't believe so many people taking Gaethje, Justin got nowhere the defense Paul has his walk forward/dead style is pick & kick fighting with less resistance than what Paul gave. If Justin remembered he can wrestle too that would help but he wants to be a star and stay standing, Hooker is a better looking star standing

If they fight, I hope that Gaethje's only a modest favorite so I can win some money.

Not a fan of Hookers fights. If they fight I hope Justin KO's his ass in the first round.

Gaethje would maul him

felders pressure and leg kicks made hooker panic wrestle for 2 rounds

Justin ko inside 3 rounds

Hooker and Felder are both undeserving to be in the top 10. They are not good enough to be anywhere near the top 5.

Gaethje murders Hooker and sleeps Felder in the same night.

Gaethje also has the best chance against Khabib - better than Ferguson.

He's not the matchmaker but he manages the fighter who decides whether or not to sign a bout with Hooker.
I know he manages them, he still doesn't decide who they fight.

Dan Hooker went one on one with Paul Felder in the main event of UFC Fight Night, Auckland. The fight was a five-round war between the two. However, Hooker pulled off a unanimous decision victory
Why are you posting lies?

Also no one is too excited for Hooker vs Gaetje as Hooker would get killed.

that is NOT a good fight for hooker, he does not have the power or striking defense to keep up with gaethje. his toughness will be his downfall because gaethje will destroy that lead leg of his before bludgeoning him into a tko by the 3rd round.

however if im gaethje im taking that fight, if he wants to secure the next title shot this is the fight to make, Tony is fighting khabib, who knows about conor, porier lost a title fight recently. this is the fight gaethje needs to win to get the title fight after conor sewn up.

Yeah. I think gaethje should accept it too. It's a good stylistic match up for him and it would leave no doubt that he is the next challenger.

Gaethje will eventually hunt down and destroy the Hooker that fought Felder...

Wow can't believe so many people taking Gaethje, Justin got nowhere the defense Paul has his walk forward/dead style is pick & kick fighting with less resistance than what Paul gave. If Justin remembered he can wrestle too that would help but he wants to be a star and stay standing, Hooker is a better looking star standing
Couldn't agree less gaethje is better everywhere

Gaethje should wait for the Khabib/Tony winner.....but i have a feeling the ufc will force this fight on him.

He earned it, and it would be a hell of a fight. Make it happen!

He won't get that fight.

He did call out Porier i think that is what will be next for Dan

Last edited:
Back