Dan Hooker Calls Out Justin Gaethje

Dan Hooker vs. Justin Gaethje

• Total voters
So he ducked one of Ali's fighters yet expects Ali will give him a higher ranked one? GTFOH
Honestly this is a great fight for Justin. Easily winnable and should produce a highlight reel win that gives Justin the next title shot. He's probably got it already, but a payday and performance of the night bonus wouldn't be a bad thing for him right now.

Great fight to determine next in line to fight Khabib.

After you get by champ, this division is so subjective .I thought Felder won 5th round and in doing so - the fight. An awesome fight, though. That said , I really dont know how good gaejthe is ( or not). I look at poll and, lol, I'm blown the fuck away.
Gaejthe a good fighter but .....,lol, IDK....I just dont see the respect he gets ( outside the fan friendly wreckless- piss into the wind- fight style ......I'm admitting - I just dont know)

Beating a retiring, probably, Felder is not going to be the same as fighting a in prime Justin. He barely got out of this fight and hard to resort to playing the rules to get the win.

It will defend Gaethje is overrated IMO and Hooker very strong in the early rounds. Fight drags on, definitely favor Justin.

Honestly this is a great fight for Justin. Easily winnable and should produce a highlight reel win that gives Justin the next title shot. He's probably got it already, but a payday and performance of the night bonus wouldn't be a bad thing for him right now.

True but Hooker shouldnt keep get away with ducking Islam.

tenor.gif

<mma3>
t7peu9v.gif
<34>

And you've said less to convince me otherwise..
I don't think that hookers power or striking defense is there i dont think he'll be able to stand long enough with gaethje and lord knows he's not going to take him down. I'm not sure where you get of thinking hookers striking is so great lmao, i thought he looked awful against vick

I don't think that hookers power or striking defense is there i dont think he'll be able to stand long enough with gaethje and lord knows he's not going to take him down. I'm not sure where you get of thinking hookers striking is so great lmao, i thought he looked awful against vick

I never once said Hooker's striking is great and you don't need great striking to hit Gaethje he's very hittable and moves like wet cement on sand. Hooker can pick, peck, & kick him to death on points with easy movement for a easy decision where Gaethje would have to rely on a finish for a win and Hooker won't stay still long enough to. Dan fights more brain to Justin's brawl & wild bang. Just because a guy has KO power don't mean he always gets to use it like a smarter fighter don't already know that..?

I think Gaethje's tendency to duck forward would have him eating knees and would spell the beginning of the end for him.

Make it happen. Khabib vs Ferguson won’t happen till April and McGregor might by pass any contender after that.

Justin could request a quick date. He should fight someone while waiting. Risk return seems ok for Hooker vs who else? If Hooker really wants fight he will start training ASAP. Guessing Hooker has to take at least a month off but then plus 8? -10weeks.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
herrsackbauer
Back