Dan Hooker Biting Off More than He Can Chew!

I feel like you guys are tripping, Hooker is probably the toughest guy in that division. His fight vs Dustin should have been a draw, there were no losers that night, Dustin ko’d Conor but just couldn’t against Hooker. Most of Hooker’s fights have been like that. Chandler hits like a Chimpanzee and he thought a takedown was coming. Otherwise, Hooker has been rock solid, he really should be more respected the guy has mad heart and has to go through all that COVID bullshit EVERY SINGLE FIGHT. That’s not just professionalism, that’s true love for battle.
If Conor comes back, give him Dan Hooker.
Hooker also didn't have his coach with him for the trip to fight island. And he came up with the dumbest gameplan possible.

I feel like you guys are tripping, Hooker is probably the toughest guy in that division. His fight vs Dustin should have been a draw, there were no losers that night, Dustin ko’d Conor but just couldn’t against Hooker. Most of Hooker’s fights have been like that. Chandler hits like a Chimpanzee and he thought a takedown was coming. Otherwise, Hooker has been rock solid, he really should be more respected the guy has mad heart and has to go through all that COVID bullshit EVERY SINGLE FIGHT. That’s not just professionalism, that’s true love for battle.
If Conor comes back, give him Dan Hooker.

Hooker gasses out and panic wrestles by round 3. What will he do when he gasses against Arman? He won't have the option to panic wrestle.

That's assuming he even makes it past a few rounds against Arman. As we've already seen Dan is shook when facing a TD threat so he likely gets KO'd early.

As for his fight with Dustin - Dustin was coming off a hip surgery and started off slow. Everyone could see he wasn't his usual self for the first few rounds.

I don't think Islam is anywhere near Khabib's level. That's not a knock on Islam. That's just how damn good Khabib was.
I have heard they are very close in terms of levels - i.e. see the Luke article the other day. I do agree that Khabib is likely better, but Islam appears to be the closest to that. Khabib just mauled Poirier and Gaethje - they had zilch. Arman had a very compelling fight vs Islam as a short notice replacement. I am very impressed by him.

Hooker has been talking a lot but hasnt done anything since he got starched by Chandler.

Get a fight bro, the LW division is moving on.

lol what sort of dribbling moron are you

hasn't done a lot? he hasn't fought since then idiot. And hes itching to fight thats why hes trading a top 10 place for someone not even ranked and flying in on probably the most insane schedule ever.

You're probably the same sort of retard that posts the "X fighter hasn't won in 3 years" - when that fighter hasn't fought in 3 years

unless your'e trolling, well played ;)

Spectacular 1st round KO by Arman!

Dan must be regretting claiming that he'd fight Arman...it'll be hard for Dan to duck now that Arman called him out in his octagon interview!

I'll give Dan Hooker this : he doesn't back down from anyone. If he said he'll fight the guy, then he will.

Reactions: HHJ
I'll give Dan Hooker this : he doesn't back down from anyone. If he said he'll fight the guy, then he will.

Yeah, he backs down until he realizes he has no other options available...then he becomes willing

Has Hooker actually done anything besides beating Gilbert Burns at 155?

Schooling Al Iaquinta and going life and death with arguably the best fighter in the deepest weightclass in Porier.

Plus every single LW fight he has had has been fireworks. That's 10 consecutive very entertaining fights which is crazy to think about.

lol what sort of dribbling moron are you

hasn't done a lot? he hasn't fought since then idiot. And hes itching to fight thats why hes trading a top 10 place for someone not even ranked and flying in on probably the most insane schedule ever.

You're probably the same sort of retard that posts the "X fighter hasn't won in 3 years" - when that fighter hasn't fought in 3 years

unless your'e trolling, well played ;)
Are you retarded?

I said he hasn't done anything since losing to Chandler.

All hes done is talk shit.

Hooker gets his ass kicked in big fights always.

Hes calling out guys he has no business fighting.

You are a massive idiot.

Hooker haters blow cows for a living.

This is just ackmed being the new TheSpider.

Three Dan Hooker threads in the space of 24-36 hours.

Sad, obsessed fucker.

Back