Dan Hooker Biting Off More than He Can Chew!

Hooker don't want that SMOKE, and while I sympathize with the trouble he's going through JUST to fight, I never particularly favored him in this match up when it was discussed prior. He doesn't want to tangle with Arman in the grappling, and now it looks like Arman is starting to develop a killer instinct per his post fight comments as his Coaches are starting to urge him to finish. Outside of him getting a KO, I had Arman winning as he generally has a more well rounded game and exceptional grappling skills.

There's a reason why the duckman ducked tsarukyan. His time being in the top is numbered.

Jesus Christ, it's quite obvious you love Hooker but don't know how to put it into words so you diss him.
Just marry him already.
EsteemedBlankAustralianfreshwatercrocodile-small.gif

Tsurkiyan is good but a bit under sized for LW. He'd be a beast at FW.

Do you like Dan Hooker or love him?

Arman can very likely beat Charles and other top LW's now. He is the only dude that had a competitive fight vs Islam, held his own in the grappling, and Islam may well be on Khabib level. I can easily see both beating everyone at LW now and having some Cain JDS rivalry.

Arman can very likely beat Charles and other top LW's now. He is the only dude that had a competitive fight vs Islam, held his own in the grappling, and Islam may well be on Khabib level. I can easily see both beating everyone at LW now and having some Cain JDS rivalry.

I don't think Islam is anywhere near Khabib's level. That's not a knock on Islam. That's just how damn good Khabib was.

I feel like you guys are tripping, Hooker is probably the toughest guy in that division. His fight vs Dustin should have been a draw, there were no losers that night, Dustin ko’d Conor but just couldn’t against Hooker. Most of Hooker’s fights have been like that. Chandler hits like a Chimpanzee and he thought a takedown was coming. Otherwise, Hooker has been rock solid, he really should be more respected the guy has mad heart and has to go through all that COVID bullshit EVERY SINGLE FIGHT. That’s not just professionalism, that’s true love for battle.
If Conor comes back, give him Dan Hooker.

Hooker has been talking a lot but hasnt done anything since he got starched by Chandler.

Get a fight bro, the LW division is moving on.

Back