Dan Hendo talking trash?

Smart of him to tweet it because god knows nobody can understand him when he actually talks.

dan-henderson-teeth-468x312.jpg

mater-tow-mater.gif

TOW MATER!!!!!!!

Anybody see Dan Hendo tweet about JbJ?

Dan Henderson ‏@danhendo

Wishin everyone a Happy New year!! Be safe! No drinking and driving and hitting telephone poles

He has also had a few digs at Chael -

Do you think that the UFC has asked him to talk smack or whether he thinks that he HAS to talk trash in order to get a title shot?

Haha I didn't see that! To me it sounds like a tweet to JBJ for sure. I've seen the digs about Chael on video too.

Smart of him to tweet it because god knows nobody can understand him when he actually talks.

I can understand everything he says. On the other hand, I literally can't understand anything Nate Diaz says! I wish they would put up subtitles for that mush mouth!

didnt hendo tweet something the day after the chael jbj fight was annoucned? something about why train hard when you can talk your way into a title shot etc..

p.s FUCK MAN UTD AND SPURS. Fuck the Rothschilds too. I dissagree with everything the Rothschilds do BUT I would gladly join them if i can have just 0.01% of their power and wealth lol

Hendo has always been that way. He's one of the most laid back fighters in the game, but he isn't afraid to talk a little trash.

Yeah, it's basically this.

Such a baby's argument. And what, tell us, should he have done? Gently put down Quinton Jackson, smile and shake his hand? Jon went for a TD, start lifting him and dropped him when the bell rang. Add the flying triangle attempt and the RNC finish and you get a real display of dominance. That's more alpha than anything Rampage has done in recent years.

Deal with it:

Jon+Jones+3rd+Annual+Fighters+Only+Mixed+Martial+6GmbsLkfb8Zl.jpg

I'll watch the fight again but I strongly remember Jones going for the TD, Rampage semi-stuffs it, bell goes off, awkward half second pause then Jones dumps Rampage.
The Machida drop was nothing, how was he supposed to know the guy was out? Dumping Rampage like that AFTER the bell is what really turned me against him.

It's hilarious as well as sad the excuses people make to rationalize petty behaviour by their favourite fighters, while still continuing to villify Jones. Just admit the fact you're willing to make a hypocritical double standard because you despise the guy that much. What Henderson did to Bisping was about as low as you can go. Yet, somehow that is seen as heroic and 'badass.' If JBJ did that there would be calls for his removal from the UFC.

Hendo isn't one of my favorites but I really didn't think about the Bisping KO like that. Good point.

Theres like 7 teams ahead of Liverpool on the table, not sure why you just hate the Red Devils and the Spurs
Sturridge pickup is nice, but if they pull off getting David Villa it would be even nicer

I'll watch the fight again but I strongly remember Jones going for the TD, Rampage semi-stuffs it, bell goes off, awkward half second pause then Jones dumps Rampage.
The Machida drop was nothing, how was he supposed to know the guy was out? Dumping Rampage like that AFTER the bell is what really turned me against him.

tumblr_m6eoyoWl6K1rnbspd.gif

Hendo's attempt at 'trash talking' is as about as inspiring and riveting as his demeanour on TUF.

haybalesrollinginthewind.gif

Theres like 7 teams ahead of Liverpool on the table, not sure why you just hate the Red Devils and the Spurs
Sturridge pickup is nice, but if they pull off getting David Villa it would be even nicer

Because if you're a Liverpool fan then by default you hate Man Utd (no-one calls them the Red Devils) and Spurs well, no-one likes Spurs do they?

Because if you're a Liverpool fan then by default you hate Man Utd (no-one calls them the Red Devils) and Spurs well, no-one likes Spurs do they?

Well I'm a Manchester United fan and I honestly like most of the players on the Liverpool team (namely Gerrard) besides Suarez, is it just me or does that guy flop more than Ronaldo

And as far as the Spurs go, they got Dempsey who is really the only American worth mentioning in the EPL so I don't really root against them

I like dan more than machida, but i have a feeling dan is going to get throughly dominated by machida, and all the fairweather fans are going to be calling for retirement.

Jones will probably beat sonnen, and we will see a jones vs machida rematch.

You can lie as much as you want. I remember it, he went for a td right at the bell, and clearly after the bell had rang he lifted up Rampage and tossed him away. He could've just let go Rampage and moved away without tossing him over his head. "More Alpha" haha i'm sure you're very alpha man...lol.

did you see that leaping punch hendo laned after bisping was unconscious? he admitted he knew it too.

thats probably worse than a little push.

Back