Dan Hendo talking trash?

Matt Boy

Yellow Belt
Reaction score
Anybody see Dan Hendo tweet about JbJ?

Dan Henderson ‏@danhendo

Wishin everyone a Happy New year!! Be safe! No drinking and driving and hitting telephone poles

He has also had a few digs at Chael -

Do you think that the UFC has asked him to talk smack or whether he thinks that he HAS to talk trash in order to get a title shot?

Yes someone made a thread about this a few days ago. Nothing goes unnoticed around here..

Do you think that the UFC has asked him to talk smack or whether he thinks that he HAS to talk trash in order to get a title shot?

Hendo has always been that way. He's one of the most laid back fighters in the game, but he isn't afraid to talk a little trash.

Not new, Dan being Dan.
He always said stuff like that, now he just has a more public forum.

Not new, Dan being Dan.
He always said stuff like that, now he just has a more public forum.

True. But funny Jones always gets the cocky, disrespectful terms thrown at him and he says nothing to anyone

True. But funny Jones always gets the cocky, disrespectful terms thrown at him and he says nothing to anyone

Well the way he tossed Rampage after the bell for no reason was disrespectful. Hendo is just calling it how it is, although quite unecessary. I'm not really a huge fan of Hendo either, although he's a pretty cool guy most of the time.

Sonnen always covered Hendo's back, it is kinda a low move from Hendo to take jab at Chael now that their r

Well the way he tossed Rampage after the bell for no reason was disrespectful. Hendo is just calling it how it is, although quite unecessary. I'm not really a huge fan of Hendo either, although he's a pretty cool guy most of the time.

Such a baby's argument. And what, tell us, should he have done? Gently put down Quinton Jackson, smile and shake his hand? Jon went for a TD, start lifting him and dropped him when the bell rang. Add the flying triangle attempt and the RNC finish and you get a real display of dominance. That's more alpha than anything Rampage has done in recent years.

Deal with it:

Jon+Jones+3rd+Annual+Fighters+Only+Mixed+Martial+6GmbsLkfb8Zl.jpg

Hendo has always been that way. He's one of the most laid back fighters in the game, but he isn't afraid to talk a little trash.

Eh, it's a bit hypocritical because he hit Bisping after knowing he was out "to shut him up for a little while."

Maybe Jon goes a little Babalu/Heath on him, it would be poetic justice, but I see JBJ as having a lot more self control.

Such a baby's argument. And what, tell us, should he have done? Gently put down Quinton Jackson, smile and shake his hand? Jon went for a TD, start lifting him and dropped him when the bell rang. Add the flying triangle attempt and the RNC finish and you get a real display of dominance. That's more alpha than anything Rampage has done in recent years.

Deal with it:

Jon+Jones+3rd+Annual+Fighters+Only+Mixed+Martial+6GmbsLkfb8Zl.jpg

You can lie as much as you want. I remember it, he went for a td right at the bell, and clearly after the bell had rang he lifted up Rampage and tossed him away. He could've just let go Rampage and moved away without tossing him over his head. "More Alpha" haha i'm sure you're very alpha man...lol.

You can lie as much as you want. I remember it, he went for a td right at the bell, and clearly after the bell had rang he lifted up Rampage and tossed him away. He could've just let go Rampage and moved away without tossing him over his head. "More Alpha" haha i'm sure you're very alpha man...lol.

As if Rampage wasnt disrespectful

It's hilarious as well as sad the excuses people make to rationalize petty behaviour by their favourite fighters, while still continuing to villify Jones. Just admit the fact you're willing to make a hypocritical double standard because you despise the guy that much. What Henderson did to Bisping was about as low as you can go. Yet, somehow that is seen as heroic and 'badass.' If JBJ did that there would be calls for his removal from the UFC.

Over the years I follow the sport I've noticed a few dick-ish things Hendo has said/done. This is why I never amounted to his fan.
I feel the same about JJ, even more so. Both of them are truly great fighters but they lack class and personal qualities I look up to. So yep, whatever, they deserve each other

It was nothing, get over it.

Smart of him to tweet it because god knows nobody can understand him when he actually talks.

Back