Dan Henderson's weighing 196.6lbs

Hanri

Red Belt
@red
Reaction score
[YT]O2-PJi59_ro[/YT] at 3:30. Its after workout, but still wow. Isnt he usually a little heavier?

Gotta love this UFC embedded series, great stuff. Also lol at Hendo bringing DC chicken.

What's crazy is he doesn't even look that heavy.

Always looks like he weighs about 170 at most......so when he ends up stepping on the scales and weighing 205 my head explodes.

Must be that Hen-dong.

Always looks like he weighs about 170 at most......so when he ends up stepping on the scales and weighing 205 my head explodes.

Must be that Hen-dong.

Dude looks solid as a rock though, amazing how low on fat he is at his age.

I love to hear that Cormier's running. I think that's one of the biggest problems for a lot of fighters [Choosing circuit work over road work as opposed to both]. I've got no doubts over Cormier's cardio now.

I'll be cheering for the undersized Hendo [Rockhold monsters him as well], but Cormier will take this.

Must be that Hen-dong.

aoudbltt.GIF

Courtesy of GSPOAB

We didn't even make it to the second reply and now it's about fighter's penis sizes.

Let's talk about Hendo buying Cormier some Popeye's.

2mg3xhg.jpg

Screen grabbed from here (starts at 3:26)

[YT]O2-PJi59_ro[/YT]

Last edited:
Still needs to cut another 1.6lbs to get to Franklinweight. Seriously though, Thank You for the link, TS.

He weighs the same as a lot of WW's on fight night.

Alves [2 Weight classes below] slightly heavier on fight night.

[YT]xnvit77hsa8[/YT]

Just goes to show he's a very small LHW but still manages to beat opponents much larger

Wow, that's crazy, I love it when fighters don't try and get a huge size advantage on their opponents :)

no TRT comments? If this was a Vitor thread people would be going insane

Dan better land that H-bomb early because Cormier can throw giant HWs with ease, let alone undersized LHWs!

Maybe he should have kept the chicken

no TRT comments? If this was a Vitor thread people would be going insane

He normally doesnt look big around weigh ins and Hendo was never caught cheating using PEDs or whatever. Vitor was. Seriously tho enough about Vitor. I will place money on Hendo on account of the H-bomb but I see DC winning this in his stride. And he will be the one to dethrone the "almighty" pfft.. JBJs.

Back