Dan Henderson's weighing 196.6lbs

Juicy ass at 1:36.

Damn, looking like one of those days where anything gets me going. I better take care of this or my productivity is gonna be shot today.

Oh, and funny trick by Dan.

Probably because he is off the medical grade steroids that he was putting into his body.

You generally don't produce muscle as well when you stop putting steroids into yourself. Especially at his age.

Just a thought.

Hendo was not caught abusing steroids twice. Vitor was. Cheat, get caught, get hated on.

http://awesomegifs.com/wp-content/uploads/The-Dude-Deal-With-It.gifg][/QUOTE]

Henderson was on medical grade steroids for a very long time.

Don't cop out. Henderson was taking steroids as well, he just had a note.

I remember hearing that he had to drink a bunch of water before he weighed in against fedor to get up to 206.

Agreed steroids are steroids

I hope your referring to the same Henderson who's been pushing for more stringent drug testing for about 10 years now. Ya know, one of the few guys who's been suggesting random drug testing. The same guy who did his own independent regular testing during camps to make sure his levels while on TRT always stayed within the limits.

Henderson deserves your respect. Also, your concept of a long time is confusing as he only used TRT for the last 3 years and he's been fighting for almost 20. He has never been looking for an edge. There is no cop out. He has done nothing wrong or even questionable from an honest unbiased perspective.

No, it does damage your knees if you are heavy.

http://www.livescience.com/36241-5-experts-answer-running-bad-knees.html
While it's not 100% proven, there is lots of evidence that running while being large CAN pose a risk.

This of course does not mean EVERY large person would develop problems, but they are at greater risk, and they may have a predisposition that causes a problem that could have been avoided.

I doubt heavy circuit work and daily wrestling is better for your knees than running / jogging.

I hope your referring to the same Henderson who's been pushing for more stringent drug testing for about 10 years now. Ya know, one of the few guys who's been suggesting random drug testing. The same guy who did his own independent regular testing during camps to make sure his levels while on TRT always stayed within the limits.

Henderson deserves your respect. Also, your concept of a long time is confusing as he only used TRT for the last 3 years and he's been fighting for almost 20. He has never been looking for an edge. There is no cop out. He has done nothing wrong or even questionable from an honest unbiased perspective.

He's been using TRT since 07...

Lmao "random drug testing".. yeah well that is all terrific. Meanwhile he was on steroids until they banned his excuse to take steroids, TRT.

He'd actually be an undersized MW, too. Crazy how he knocked Fedor out.

Fedor was never that big, was always undersized for a HW fighter.

Fedor-Hendo.jpg

Out of TRT he must have lost some muscle pounds. He has to.

Just goes to show he's a very small LHW but still manages to beat opponents much larger

He's not small at all. Size isn't just weight, and he's not even that light. I don't know what fighter's he's beaten that are so much bigger than him.

Dan better land that H-bomb early because Cormier can throw giant HIGH SCHOOL WRESTLER HWs with ease, let alone undersized LHWs!
Fixed that for ya, just to keep it in perspective.......don't bother thanking me, you're welcome ;)

Fedor was never that big, was always undersized for a HW fighter.

Fedor-Hendo.jpg

That probably had alot to do with why he was so good at HW, he always had that speed advantage.

He's not small at all. Size isn't just weight, and he's not even that light. I don't know what fighter's he's beaten that are so much bigger than him.

are you serious dude? The MW champ Weidman cuts from probably 215-220 at least, he cuts a tonne of weight to 185, and is 6 foot 3. He's alot bigger then Hendo, who probably doesn't cut anything and is weighing in at 196! and the reason Hendo is fighting at LHW is because he cant be bothered cutting to 185 anymore.

probably half the guys at MW, and a bunch at LHW. obviously Fedor aswell. Hendo's similar to Bj Penn, in the way that they give zero fucks about weightclasses and size.

Back