Dan Henderson plans to retire after 4 more fights

he'll retire as soon as the t.r.t stops working.

If he can get a belt in his next 4, yeah he's hof worthy.

I don't think he will though.

If we count Pride and even Strikeforce he's easily a HoFer. Easily.

hendo definitely belongs in the ufc HOF. he has the best KO of all time and arguably the best fight of all time... plus hes just a beast. if fuckin wanderlei, sakuraba or any of those goons get in, hendo definitely deserves to

anyone who thinks he doesn't belong in any mma hall of fame.

Personally I hope he beats Machida, gets a shot at JOnes(probably loses), rematches either Shogun/Lil Nog and his last fight is a rematch with Anderson

Source: Dan Henderson believes he has just four more left in him before retirement

Damn, its going to suck in just a few more years all the mma fighters we come to love would be retired. U guys think Henderson is a UFC HOF? I think he has a better resume than most of the fighters in the UFC HOF

As much as i would like for dan to be in the ufc hof and as much as im impressed with his resume most of his notable achievements came outside the ufc. In other words mma hof yes ufc hof no.

Beats Machida, Jones, Anderson, and JDS. Then retire first ever 3 division UFC Champion.

anyone who thinks he doesn't belong in any mma hall of fame.

Personally I hope he beats Machida, gets a shot at JOnes(probably loses), rematches either Shogun/Lil Nog and his last fight is a rematch with Anderson

it's like you started a sentence there but didn't finish it

dan sounds like hes ready to retire...

machidas gonna smash

Machida, Silva, Jones and Gustafsson are getting H-Bombed.

"In addition to filming TUF 17, Henderson is preparing for a light-heavyweight showdown against the dangerous karate master Lyoto Machida at UFC 157 on Feb. 23."

Sounds like a bad Kung-Fu movie.

UFC bought Pride and SF.. therefore all accomplishments are now under the UFC brand. He is a Hall of Famer.

Back