Dan Henderson plans to retire after 4 more fights

HOF for sure, if you dont agree than you're just......stupid.

"In addition to filming TUF 17, Henderson is preparing for a light-heavyweight showdown against the dangerous karate master Lyoto Machida at UFC 157 on Feb. 23."

Sounds like a bad Kung-Fu movie.

Lulz the guy in your AV would be perfect at narrating that sentence.

i see no reason why he wouldnt make the hof.

to me, he's a shoe-in. total stallion.

That's actually more than I would have guessed... that's a lot of fights for a guy his age, especially since he's only fighting around twice a year.

Definitely a HOFer... The KO he put on Bisping alone was awesome. Go Hendo!

hendo definitely belongs in the ufc HOF. he has the best KO of all time and arguably the best fight of all time... plus hes just a beast. if fuckin wanderlei, sakuraba or any of those goons get in, hendo definitely deserves to

Sakuraba getting in the UFC call of fame? cool...

Machida will beat him, he'll get in a few more wars with top LHWs and then retire.

He's had a great career. If he beats Machida and manages to beat Jones in any semi-convincing way he has a strong claim to being GOAT.

HOF yes. If he's only got 4 bouts left, the only rematch should be Anderson Silva. I'd like to see him vs. Jon Jones, Lyoto Machida, maybe JDS or Cain or Glover.

Top 5 greatest fighters of all time. Obviously already a hall of famer.

Hendo definitely has a place in the MMA's hall of fame.

In UFC... only if he does the unthinkable and beats Jones. And honestly, I think he'll be even more punished than Shogun.

Hell probably get into the UFC hof, if Coleman and that TapouT guy can get in then he definitely can.

I'm going to be really disappointed if he retires without ever getting knocked out.

So Machida, Jones, Silva, and one more. Hmmmmm. I like a HW tiebreaker with Big Nog.

Back