News Dan Hardy lashes out at Diego Sanchez for calling him out in a weird way on twitter

It's smart business to have UFC employees bash the fighters.

He offered to be the comeback fight that Hardy has been teasing for a fuckin decade. And he’s honestly above what Hardy should be given, but Hardy legitimately thinks Diego is beneath him.

Either he’s a fighter and he can accept Diego or ANY other fight. Or he’s a UFC analyst who could try to help Diego in private, or just ignore him.

Talking shit from the commentary booth is like fighters talking about Bisping’s eye. He sacrificed it for fighting, and other fighters, like Henderson, shouldn’t mock him for having one eye left. It’s breaking a code.

So what do you think Hardy should have replied to him then, nothing? Maybe he does want that fight though and this is the fuel to the fire, it's certainly receiving some strong response here.

It can't be the first time Diego has heard this kind of dig, people have been accusing him of being fucked in the head for years and years.

I agree with you on a lot of this though.

I’m the first guy to pile on Hardy when he puts his overwhelming douchood on display, but he’s not the bad guy in this dialogue...

Dan sounds like he’s a Worldclass Sherdawger the way he’s trolling Diego, not only insulting him, but also sprinkling some salt and squeezed lemon into that open wound that’s his questionable relationship with Josh Gaybia...LoL
Diego-Sanchez.jpg

In nu-Sherdog even Dan Hardy has white knights
<{clintugh}>

Sanchez is a friendly, eccentric, positive dude who has given us years of good fights. Hardy is a smug :eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek: who was never shit but for some reason thinks he was and that people actually care if he comes back.

My kids train at JacksonWInks and occasionally roll with Diego. Once he got that guru dude......."kids, dont roll with Diego anymore". Plus, that guy oil checks people a little too often. He left Jacksons now anyway. I will say he was always nice to my family.

Dan Hardy is a douche bag.

Hardy actually thinks he is better than diego at his age and amount of years away from the sport. I think he is in for a surprise just how bad he is

What makes people think that because he's said he's psychologically not there he thinks he'd beat him in a fight and think's he is "above him"? Bit of a straw man isn't it?

If someone offered to fight me in the street, and I said nah thanks you seem like a mental person.. That doesn't mean I think I could whup them. That's just giving reason not to fight.

Diego's the one instigating shit here though.. He's just responding, pretty harshly though.

Wasnt Hardy saying not too long ago after the Matthews fight that he would beat up Diego in his current condition. Im thinking this animosity stems from that and from the fact that Hardy's been calling Diego out everytime he's teased a comeback.

Wasnt Hardy saying not too long ago after the Matthews fight that he would beat up Diego in his current condition. Im thinking this animosity stems from that and from the fact that Hardy's been calling Diego out everytime he's teased a comeback.
Intriguing, i'm not sure, I didn't hear that ... Seems like there is more to this then what is in the TS then, i'd like to see the rest of the tweets if there are any, and what else has been communicated between the two..

Diego still has some wrestling. So unless Hardy lands a crazy KO shot, he's fucked. Plus........ everything is a knife!!!

lol, hardy is so smug. i wish that fight would come together, and diego beats his ass haha. but in reality, hardy probably wins. oh well.

At this point, making fun of the venerable Josh Fabia is going for the low hanging fruit.

As if Hardy is any better:

How can Dana feel guilt for sending Anderson out to fight but none with continuing to send Diego out there?

What's great about everyone bashing Diego's yoga instructor is that I think it will make him double down on keeping him.

Back