News Dan Hardy lashes out at Diego Sanchez for calling him out in a weird way on twitter

if Hardy were an active fighter i would agree but he's retired and a commentator for the UFC (might even have to interview Sanchez some day), his reaction to this call out, insulting sanchez's coach, doesn't seems like banter to me but more like hardy got somehow offended

He's in a weird situation though I guess as both a Commentator/Ex-fighter/Fighter who apparently wants to return, remember when Bisping said to Holloway he looked like he had just woken up?
That's fair though, thanks for helping me see that side of the opinion a little clearer.

TBH if Hardy were to fight again this is a good match up

dan hardy should be begging for a legend like diego to change his life

dan hardy is a WWE style pretender who got gifted a title shot because he was british and had a mohawk
this guy could barely beat amir sadollah

meanwhile diego is destroying lengends like nick diaz and takanori gomi

don't be a fucking conor casual and show some respect for one of the true just bleed GOATS

Hardy acting like he is better than Diego leaves a bad taste in my mouth... his only two claims of fame is getting folded by condit and surviving against gsp.

Diego is a legit OG, has fought and had wars with the best of the best. Sure, Diego was never the best fighter in the world but he had a much more successful career than hardy and was legitimately a high level fighter back in the day.

Hardy walks around acting like he is on the same level as his colleagues in DC, cruz, bisping when in reality he is more on the level of Felder. He was just a solid striker who was fun to watch.

Has-been Hardy gets ko'd by a wild Diego flurry in the first 20 seconds of the fight.

Sad thing is Diego probably does need help. He’s been punch drunk forever now and still fighting

How do you think he should he have responded then?
Maybe Hardy wants the fight and see's a cunty response as good fuel
Maybe they know each other quite well and have more insight than our naive asses do.
I think you're over-analyzing a douchey response. Diego was douchey (although it could be read at "playful"), but so was Hardy's response. Diego, however, is renowned for being mongoloid-level retarded and low-IQ, while Hardy isn't. Hardy is also holds a commentary and interviewer position, so should be more professional about it. Different expectations for two people in different circumstances.
And to answer your question, Hardy could have removed one or two of the attacking comments from his seemingly over-reactionary response. just my humble opinion: as an articulate commentator and ex-fighter, don't stoop to and surpass the level of a border-line retarded CTE phenom.

I think you're over-analyzing a douchey response. Diego was douchey (although it could be read at "playful"), but so was Hardy's response. Diego, however, is renowned for being mongoloid-level retarded and low-IQ, while Hardy isn't. Hardy is also holds a commentary and interviewer position, so should be more professional about it. Different expectations for two people in different circumstances.
And to answer your question, Hardy could have removed one or two of the attacking comments from his seemingly over-reactionary response. just my humble opinion: as an articulate commentator and ex-fighter, don't stoop to and surpass the level of a border-line retarded CTE phenom.

I think you're under-analysing as there are apparently more tweets in relation to the one in TS, plus they have both worked for the same company for 12 years, it's likely they know each other to more of an extent than just 1 tweet.
I get what you're saying though.

Why does the truth hurt so much . Diego should not be fighting flies any more .
ezgifcom-gif-maker-8-16004904924792111817061-16005080151361875505171-crop-16005080651821790716739.gif

if Hardy were an active fighter i would agree but he's retired and a commentator for the UFC (might even have to interview Sanchez some day), his reaction to this call out, insulting sanchez's coach, doesn't seems like banter to me but more like hardy got somehow offended
Hardy has always been an asshole, especially when it comes to shit taking other fighters. He called Marcus Davis a plastic paddy leading up to their fight. I don't think Hardy is in any sort of rage, just being himself. Probably laughed at his own joke after he tweeted it.

I think you're under-analysing as there are apparently more tweets in relation to the one in TS, plus they have both worked for the same company for 12 years, it's likely they know each other to more of an extent than just 1 tweet.
I get what you're saying though.
Whoops. Fair enough, I didn't think there was other context. And, for the record, I think it would be a "good" scrap, at least for the fans. . . and one Diego could have a chance at.

Love Diego but I don't get the call out reason

Back