Media Dan Hardy has asked UFC for Matt Brown

Antix

Champion Cheeto Fingers
@Green
Reaction score

I like it. Not sure why Dan believed he has the following to sell out an arena in London these days and I’m a UK fan but I do like this fight a lot.

I’m a big Matt Brown fan and I think he’d get a nice little win on his record here to break his losing streak right now.

Is Veronica Macedo going to dump him if he gets brutalized? :rolleyes:

I like it. Not sure why Dan believed he has the following to sell out an arena in London these days and I’m a UK fan but I do like this fight a lot.

I’m a big Matt Brown fan and I think he’d get a nice little win on his record here to break his losing streak right now.

It is like australia, any ufc event sells out because there are so few of them.

Macedo's reaction when Hardy gets brutalized by Matt
giphy.gif

Hardy seems delusional about his return. He's been teasing it for years, even bringing it up while commentating fights without being asked. I don't see where he said he would sell out in London but he has no chance. And does that mean he thinks he will be main event? o_O

Hardy seems delusional about his return. He's been teasing it for years, even bringing it up while commentating fights without being asked. I don't see where he said he would sell out in London but he has no chance. And does that mean he thinks he will be main event? o_O
He didn't say he would sell out London... He said "It would raise the roof" which it would... No indication he thinks it should be the main event... And if he's formally given the UFC a message of who he want's, then you can take his word for it, or call him a liar with 0 evidence.

He didn't say he would sell out London... He said "It would raise the roof" which it would... No indication he thinks it should be the main event... And if he's formally given the UFC a message of who he want's, then you can take his word for it, or call him a liar with 0 evidence.

Weird thread title then eh?

I don't see Hardy raising the roof in any UK venue unless it's a bingo hall in his home town to be completely honest.

And I beleive him when he says he's sent two fighters he wants over to the UFC, I never said any different.

Weird thread title then eh?

I don't see Hardy raising the roof in any UK venue unless it's a bingo hall in his home town to be completely honest.

And I beleive him when he says he's sent two fighters he wants over to the UFC, I never said any different.
It is!

Nah he's weirdly popular, he always had shit loads of fans in his fights backing him even in the US.. He'd probably do better in London than in Nottingham(The City he's from).
See video for "Legion of Fans" quote haha..

Fair, I thought you were suggesting him teasing it for years means this could be bullshit.

I would honestly remortgage my house and put it all on Matt Brown

I think that is very risky. Hardy is a complete unknown currently who was near top of the division when he medically retired. He looks in pretty good shape and was a KO artist which means he has a shot IMO. While I think Matt being fav makes sense it certainly isn't a done deal.

I think that is very risky. Hardy is a complete unknown currently who was near top of the division when he medically retired. He looks in pretty good shape and was a KO artist which means he has a shot IMO. While I think Matt being fav makes sense it certainly isn't a done deal.
Since Dan retired, Matt Brown has fought 15 times, and lost 7 of those times, 4 by finish... Whilst Dan has been meditating and doing Yoga lol.
It will certainly be interesting, impossible to call, but i'd favour Matt also.

Since Dan retired, Matt Brown has fought 15 times, and lost 7 of those times, 4 by finish... Whilst Dan has been meditating and doing Yoga lol.
It will certainly be interesting, impossible to call, but i'd favour Matt also.

and the losses have definitely piled up towards the end. In his last couple his looked like a shadow of former self and that the mileage from so many wars has caught up to him. Hardy on the other hand doesn't have the mileage on him that most fighters his age have.

I like to bet but I won't be betting on this one unless one of them massive fav (then I will bet on the underdog).

Back