Damon on Shark Tank & his Weak-ass Bids

WaylonMercy5150

Gold Belt
@Gold
Reaction score
Damon is always bidding like a chump. He never makes no good offer. He just offer some weak-ass shit cuz he knows the inventor gonna turn him down. He made FUBU in 1991; nobody has worn FUBU in 25 years.

I still rock my FUBU homes

I literally have a FUBU jumper I wear from to time. Even in 2019. It's very nice.

I literally have a FUBU jumper I wear from to time. Even in 2019. It's very nice.
ultimatemaniacs-med.gif

It's actually Daymond. Yeah weird, surprised when I learned that years after

Don't act like you don't still have a FUBU jersey with the fuzzy numbers. We all got one breh.

Are you posting from the past? Can you kill baby Hitler while you're at it?

Have never owned a piece of fubu clothing

Isn't he more involved in music nowadays?

I've used a Magic jack more recently than I have seen a FUBU shirt

Oddly enough both of those were in Europe

In order , Mark then Mr Wonderful followed by Laurie.

Don't care for the rest of the sharks even though I think Robert is the most genuine

FTBT. Fitbit? Doesnt have quite the same ring to it. Us and them and afterall were just ordinary men.

My brother in law's cousin won a deal on that show with some flash-frozen pizza. It took over a year for them to actually give him the money.

I haven't had the pizza but my mom said it tastes like shit. I've eaten at the guy's restaurants before and I found the food to be ok, not memorable at all.

Damon is always bidding like a chump. He never makes no good offer. He just offer some weak-ass shit cuz he knows the inventor gonna turn him down. He made FUBU in 1991; nobody has worn FUBU in 25 years.

I rocked FILA back in the 90s and now kids wear that shit

They sell FUBU shoes at Walmart. Lots of them!

Daymond's retail connections are Walgreens, Walmart, and Sam's Club.
If you partner with him, your product will be on the shelf of one of those three stores.

Back