Damo Marino's spindly apendages

Monday

Some wrestler tech with homie practicing defending if opponent has gable from rear:
Get one leg back and outside opponents leg>explode hips and drive getting two on one on same side> arm drag to your own gable advantage.
Do main mans no gi at lunch time> we drill uchi mata> uke defends crescent kicking out> you take front headlock with arm in> snap all down> uke attempts posture> drive into them to s grip near leg> turn corner and drive for head/arm/leg control> mata leao grips of top arm and head, scoot hips to their hips for d'arce> if uke keeps hips away and attempts to come up keep head and arm control and shift grips simultaneously rolling to back for brabo...
Brabo feels like the cleaner choke...
Roll with partner blue, white belt homie, blue belt homie, new mma guy, new jits guy.
Picked rolls for fun and flow, worked from worst position to sweep to best position with newer guys, resisted subs for as long as possible against homies.

New job has started so no training for 3 days while I adjust routine, feels like a month has passed.
No more morning classes for the foreseeable future oss to you coach beard- more classes with the main man and no gi with biiiiig brown north south.

Last edited:
Thursday

PM
Got an ickle pump with some curls and rows, gave the elbows, and upper bod a general warm up, weights are fun.
Did a mod version of stefans hip warm up.
Did a fundamentals class followed by an advanced class porra.
We do braz jits trad warm up.

We drilled> bottom DLR> simultaneously pulling up on opposite side collar> top takes grip of, kicks out and drops down on non DLR foot> top continue to pull bottom onto their side> slide DLR side knee through non DLR thigh to mat> switch pants grip to uke's bottom arm> continue to drive knee up under this pit> switch hips to come to side control.
Did situational drill using DLR> up attempts to pass, bottom attempts to sweep.
Rolled for 5*6's and a 4. Overall 34 min rolling, All whites except for 1 purp, outside of class I need to do a little extra work on muscle endurance, chins, chins, chins.
Each roll started with bottom having DLR grips, I need to defer to grip fighting regardless and also need to work on my top game, specifically balancing while S mounting and stabilizing.
I feel like I'd prefer to pass low as my center of gravity is poor at my height and I have less mobility/ speed in certain situations.
I also need to attempt a few subs from the top instead of just relying on my guard.
I feel like I'm just starting to use some leverage and angles to pass now too and this feels more natural when I'm lower.

The movement and control that beard drills seems unfamiliar to most of the night crew.
Talked some smack on the mat, got subbed once by everyone, used a bit of guard crush, really want to try an animal planet, met some good peeps, drank a lot of h2o and braundo.

Last edited:
Monday
AM

Bowled in to cbd to do some condit
Sit ups and skip
1min push, 1min shoot tri, 1min sprawl, 1min rest *4
1min hip bridge, 1min re-guard, 1min animal movement *2
5min animal movement
Roll with guy who sits on my bag
Do a little more re-guard then stretch
PM
Go to clubs new premises for class with main main
Do some sets of dead hang chins to get warm, amrap with 30sec rests
Wicked venue but it needs a military touch...PORRA

Main man asks if I'm ready for the heat, I really wasn't, had to take a round off, felt like mid day Hoi An, well done to those who worked through it.
First half of class was pressure passing low against the Z.
So many details and ways, I really feel like everything we're taught is everything I want to learn to add to my game, so lucky.
The only technique I think I'd have difficulty with in randori is dragging the leg back.
While we drilled components of the below I've merged them for ease of revision/ sequencing.

Start by dragging leg shield to floor> get tight using chest pressure> keep tight with cross face or good 'animal' hook under back> if opponent triangles legs.........

1.hook the top leg with other arm to roll uke on the flat of their back> suck uke into you hard using collar grip simultaneously pulling legs> keep shoulder pressure into throat> lift hips onto uke and look to pry trapped leg with other leg> kick out and pass to side control or drive knee to mat and mount> also look to drag uke's arm back when passing> keep it pinched and look to jump over for single arm triangle choke.

2.Sprawl outside leg back> lift own hips and get tight on opponents hips with shoulder> reach under legs with both hands and get pants grips> kick back and walk around once you've cleared> butt flop to near side> get collar and sleeve grips> switch hips and drive bottom knee under uke' knees> keep driving and switch hips again> get knee behind their shoulder and come behind them.

Second half was 6 min rounds, blue and 4 whites, I do ok. We get breaks because of the heat, 28 min rolling all up for me.
I figured out that I can threaten with a grip without having to white knuckle the entire time.
I can also change my frame from the entire arm to just the elbow and back when it suits, and also alternate arms/ hips, it relieves some of the forearm burn out.
Another light bulb was I'm more threatening on my hip, when I'm on my hip my limbs are like a lion tamer with a chair, there's a lot for partner/ opponent to look at and think about.

There are some tough new dudes in the club, they're going to be far better than me, I celebrate their future achievements...oss
What do I want to work on? Spider to ashi garami transitions, ashi garami sweeps and stretching partner opponent, 50/50 to come up to pass, freeing trapped leg when coming to side control.
Watching big brown on the tube of you I think Z could be the way for me.....

Last edited:
Tuesday
Stretch my aches and hi to peeps, tree, lion and white belt homie drilling gi stuff, loop choke looks like the business, will have to hit them up next week if I can get my gi dry.

AM

Drilling class with beard, situational stuff for the majority of the 45, a good balance of instruction and application:
Kill turtle> use all pressure taught in previous classes> drive near wrist in and out> triangle arm with legs> make sure this elbow is kept separate from body> drive far wrist in and out and get kimura grips> granby over that shoulder> you have crucifix> stretch uke and get on hip and elbow> alternate between the following, if uke fights one take the other...
1. Finish kimura by getting up behind uke on your side pulling trapped arms away from one another.
2. Snake arm around neck with false grip to uke's scapula> draw elbow back hard for single arm throttle.

PM
Deads
1*8@55, 2*8@95, 5*5@100, 3*1@120, 3*2@110
Has chats with Judoka homie, he reckons my ass is way too high, gotta get deeper, shift feet and hand positions out to activate hammies more.
My lockout also feels a bit fucked, maybe I can do rack pulls for a couple of months, warm up with lighter deads and rack pull heavier.

Maybe also Sumo, dunno bout that though...

Wednesday do some solo drilling in the morning, the homies let me drill my ashe garame and transition to deep half in exchange for some gentle head locks and aggressive orthopedic stimulation.
Go back in the arvo to whip the bag, get warm just in time to have to go home and cook ze dinner.

Last edited:
Thursday
PM

Go in early to work out set up for rack pulls/ deads and have a stretch

Say hi to peeps- Auckland shows me transition from floor to come up to single:
Auckland off balances me with one collar grip and one spider grip> he drags himself and scoots to one side to come up to a leg> he switches to shin on shin keeping legs at angles to be able to stand> sucking leg in he does an offensive stand and keeps my leg trapped between his> complete single.

Do main mans gi class
We drill another method of passing the Z: reach behind the knee shield to reach between legs and get pants grip of bottom leg> the best grip is the slack at the knee joint> get grips on uke's down arm, bicep or sleeve> get head and shoulder pressure into their hip> auckland advises to deliver head presh to the chin, pain will help the pass porra> drag and smash walking perpendicular to uke> if they attempt to re guard window-wiper near side leg over their shield> switch pants grips for back of collar> step back to pass and come up behind to S mount.

We roll whites vs colors: Auckland, blue, 2 big purps, 2 small blues, 1 small purp, sit out, 1 brown, 1 strong blue, older purp, rounded down I'd say overall rolling time 50min.
The heavier stronger dudes more often than not gave me space and opportunity, I attempted pass and defend, the smaller guys did too, I mostly let them get an advantageous position and attempted to work my way out.

Chat to purp about game, he does single x to full x and suggests I get some further coaching from big brown.
Hang and chat to Auckland while we watch the technical grading, main man is humorous and encouraging, buy new white Gi, merry xmas to me.

Last edited:
Saturday
Take boy in to new gym premises, the end of year event is on and its a good opportunity for him to be introduced to martial arts, there's novee fights and bjj shark tank grading so there's a good mix...of martial arts...carahlo.
He spends most of his time trying to get in the cage and run around in it like a lunatic, it's probably the safest place in the world for him to be.
A couple of big sisters offer to hold him while I torture a grading jiujiteiro, its stupid hot on the mats, I apologise to the cosmos before I find a victim to side control.
If I grade I hope it's not here because a room full of killers and no air con is hell dressed in a gi.
There were a couple of colors I wanted to dive on but wee dude was too hot, I hang with him until he's ready to go.

Did 78min of rolling this week.

Monday
Whip bag for better part of an hour in the am, do about 40 in the arvo

Last edited:
Tuesday
Bike.
2*5's on concept 2, around 10min stretching hips, do some DB curls with pronated grip across chest for wrists.
Wrestler homie helped me drill defending standing back take again.
Do coach beards no gi class
We drill shin to shin and knee cut vs butterfly, details are: eye's up, s grip uke's spine and pull them in hard, if you feel weight shift use 'free' leg to post out for balance and continue cut. We go 2 for 2 then slowly incorporate play, then we roll for 3*5's.
I dabble with getting to deep half but am a bit herky jerky, need to dive in one fluid movement so uke doesn't set their base.
I also try Z, partners hate it.
I need to stop letting homies get set in the arm bar when I'm stiff because I cant pillow fast enough, unfortunately today I got the pop pop, ligaments feel double fucked now I'm cold.

Went back in the arvo to do some boxing combinations on the bag, a little over half an hours work, not so many straight rights.....

Am taking Wednesday off as i have a dull ache running right through my arm and a queer sensation in my hand, it doesn't help that I fractured the olacronon a few years ago and never got it rehabbed, the soft tissue in the elbow is mud, will have to ice and rest and slowly lift, the shitty pain in my shoulder is also back as is the shitty wobble in my knee......oh dear.....bring on Xmas binge.

Last edited:
Thursday
Bike in and do 2*5s on the concept 2, then do a bunch of light pronated curls with monkey
Feel creaky as fuck

Do coach beards no gi class

Today we do partner on back, I partner with Wrestler homie, I cant handle his exploding today, my back, neck, arm and knee are fucked and he yanks on them all not even bothering trying the tech we're taught, I ask him to stop several times, dude doesn't listen, at one point he has his bandaged hand in my mouth, struggling not to lose my shit, actually swear a few times, the scene is terrible, found it really hard to concentrate as dude keeps sussing me out, should have saved my effort for class tonight...

The tech is be on knees with chest in partners back> have seat-belt> drive hips in and make sure there's continuous connection> pull partner onto their side> stomp one foot into hook> pull partner onto that side> get next hook in> if partner arches you arch harder> sub with South Yarra one arm choke

Go in the arvo to take some frustration out on the bag, just lot and lots of see ups'...3*5's
Do main mans Gi class in the PM
Classic warm up drills.
We do situational drilling> one sitting> one attempting to knee on belly> down person flattens out and sits up reguarding> up person attempts to get to knee on belly> swapping positions and partners for a few rounds of two minutes.
We do the same with the right hand in the belt, the left hand in the belt and then both hands in the belt> if up person passes reset> if down person sweeps or subs reset.
We partner and roll at 50%> start sitting back to back and keep eyes closed> swapping partners for a few rounds of 5 minutes.
We then flow roll for longer rounds, I roll with every white belt and a blue belt. 60 min rolling

Friday

Do a few curls and pull downs to get the feeling back in my arm.
Homie tells me his osteo buddy recommends grippers to get into all the ickle tissue in the elbow OSSSSSS.
Main mans gi class, last of the year, repeat of last nights situational drills and then two hard rounds with heavier blue's. 12 min rolling

82 Min rolling this week

Last edited:
Wednesday

AM
Have been sucking back beer and meat like a good viking of the pacific, I go in mid morn to do some skip, shadow, bag work and remedial work for the joints inclusive of weight liftering, shadow with db's, pronated monkey grip curls.
About 40 minutes work across an hour.

PM

Bike to new location for main man's gi class
We do gentle warm up in the humidity
We drill collar choke> side control> switch base to North side> pass top arm toward uke belt between their close arm and neck> loop around and under arm> get close collar grip> switch base and go back to side control/ reverse scarf> reach across with own far arm for other collar> draw elbow to mat for bread cutter.
We drill kimura> have side control and cross face> wedge own near side arm into uke far side arm using forearm for leverage to keep elbow separate> trap wrist with far side hand putting forehead behind hand to pin> make sure you are on your toes, head and shoulder, you wont get swept> keep walking uke far side arm toward head and get kimura grip> complete.

1min 1 on bottom, 1 on top, someone gets points or sub then reset, switch positions then switch partners 4 times.
Roll with partner, white, blue, brown, 1 round out.
I cramped a lot in this class and didn't move how I would have liked to.
20min rolling

Last edited:
Thursday
Warm up a little.
Lunch time death squad with main man.
We pummel to get warm, I try uchi mata entry, need to step deeper and ram the booty in.
Then we drill triangle from side control, main man shows other subs from the same position but I drill the one to make it stick.
Have reverse scarf> drive knee under uke near side arm> lift uke head with near side arm and put weight on same side knee (near uke head)> swing other leg over uke's chest and under their head> roll and keep monkey of shin that is under uke's head> triangle> shift hips, pinch knees and pull uke head.

5*5 min rounds = 25 mins rolling.

Friday

Boogied in to the dojo at lunch and did a skip and started some bag work.
Lanky blue wanted to roll so we had a 10min round.
Then went back to bag and re-warmed with skip knees, maybe another 15min work.

10 mins rolling - 55 mins this week.

Last edited:
Tuesday

AM

Around 4 hours sleep, compensate with caffeine, have been hammering the body with liquor and the top of the food pyramid, time to reset.
Bolt in on the bike, crank is wrecked, needs grease and bearings sorted, probably took me half an hour.
Did some skip knees alternating with remedial stuff with fufu weights, maybe 30min work.
Thought today was Monday, rescheduled in my noggin after a bunch of no gi peeps arrived.
Do no gi class with beard working on mount escape> do mostly situational drilling and a couple of rolls.
New concept is to hip escape onto single X> toe to my butt> knee to uke's back> bridge> hip escape and frame hard> snake backside away> come to entanglement/ single leg.

Couple of new peeps at the gym, got rag-dolled but sokay coz I'm 164 pounds hehe, also got my dudu pushed in by the homies, got me with a cupply nice estima style jaw crushing chokes, new years resolution is to not fuck about and give up bad possys so much, maybe split my time 1 to 2, the exercise of working from inferior possys has a purpose but I also need to learn how to dominate from the best position.

Maybe 10min actual rolling.

PM

Go in to gym early and do some casual move on bag, animal movement and bridge.
Then do main mans no Gi class and the drilling portion of the Gi class.
No gi we drill:
1) Have side control> Uke gets underhook> drive near arm in as if to get whizzer but keep elbow tight> drop hips and weight on arm> step over head> back step to complete omoplata.
2) Have side control> Uke gets underhook> snake near arm in for deep whizzer> drop weight switching hips and snap uke's head back toward their body with far hand> use tricep of this arm to drive uke's head> get gable grip and use flexion to create tension> straighten hips and walk toward uke's head> place hand on bicep of snaked hand and walk back toward uke's torso> drop hips to floor and squeeze for D'arce.
Gi we drill:
1) One partner has side control, one is on back> bottom partner 'walks' toward top partner to start hip escape> top partner keeps knee against uke's hip and times movement for knee on belly> they window wipe on top and come to the other side into kesa gatami> repeat for a round then swap.
2) Have side control> Uke gets underhook> drive near arm in as if to get whizzer but keep elbow tight> drop hips and weight on arm> step over uke's torso with near side leg, foot on mat and knee up> keep uke's trapped elbow tight and suck their arm into you> drive their shoulder to the mat with both hands> draw knee of up leg into back of uke's elbow for bar.

I rolled for 25min in No Gi:
Athletic beginner: used ok sweeps, need to work on omoplata.**
Coach beard: need to learn correct defensive movement for escaping kimura and blocking the knee cut.
Strong blue: as above, also need to try passing more aggressively.
Athletic beginner: **
Big purp: got to ashi garami well, he suffered from the same issue I do in that he was a little to slow, I also need to pass more aggressively.

Last edited:
Wednesday

AM

Chill bike in and 2*5's on the rower to warm limbs.
Deads:
1*8@40 plus bar
5*5@70 ^
2*2@100 ^
1*1@110 ^
1*2@80 off plates at speed
1*5@70 ^
A few singles of 70 at speed chatting to wrestler homie, apologized for being a dick, he suggested I take some fish oil for my bitchtified joints, dude has a point, mostly he preaching to the choir.
5 sets of 12 supermans staggered with 5 sets of 50 crunches.

PM

Animal movement for 25 min, bridge using rope, 500 crunches> across 40min.

Last edited:
Thursday
AM

Coach beards last fundamental class
Wouldn't you know it, we drill how to pressure pass.....aggressively, we drilled the below components:

1) One partner up and one down (uke)> up partner standing comes in low with good posture> hands in front and facing up to protect ankles and fight for space> smack uke hands up and away and get ankles> cross ankles and push shins to chest> come some weight on legs and some sunk> step out to pass keeping pressure.

2) Uke attempts escape by turtle> dive behind uke and wrap top arm around waist> cup bottom hip and drive top shoulder behind uke's top shoulder> keep good posture and drive behind uke pushing them away> get seat belt with bottom arm around neck> pull their head onto knee on floor> keep chest on centre of spine and stomp other foot over uke, this will become your bottom hook when you pull them onto this side> pull them and fall onto side not back> complete hooks.

3) Crawl hand of throttle arm to uke's scapula> drive own chin into hand once in best position> extend legs to stretch their spine> keep other hand hidden and slide up the middle of uke's back palm facing in> come to mata leao and place second hand on own far shoulder> squeeze arms in and continue to stretch legs away.

1* 5 min roll with my 50 YO blue belt partner, happy earth day to you> I started with seat belt> he got to flat of back immediately started to shrimp> he got to half and I started to knee cut> he posted a hand and postured and I swung my trapped leg away and pulled him to my full guard and controlled with body triangle> I threatened flower, scissor and triangle, I should have attempted the arm drag back take at speed, push and pulled onto butterfly or dived for ashe garami but I was too worried about getting old man crushed so I just adjusted and adjusted until time expired.

Lunch

Main man's no gi class.
Say hello to peeps, has a mini roll with blue who gets me sweating.
Then we warm up with trad movements.
Main man gets us to drill the omoplata from Tuesday then we roll for 6*5's starting with one partner in side control, I attempt to be dynamic as possible.
Partner purp: Got me to his favorite guard and started his sweep and pass, I mostly spent time trying to defend his pass.
Same experience white: He used some pressure to attempt passes, I think I'm a little fitter and he's a little tougher, had a good battle.
Blue: He mostly just used tech and I tried most things I've been taught including a couple of take downs, I kept going the wrong way when defending chokes.
Blue: first time I rolled with dude and we were both super aggressive, I ceded and he showed me a reverse mata leao in return.
Fresher white and Almost blue: spent most of both rolls swapping positions.
In terms of submissions I got my ass kicked as usual, every partner looked tired at the end of each roll so I walked away with some small satisfaction and 30 min rolling time.

Last edited:
Friday

Today I did a little stretch and then did the main mans Gi class.
We drilled 1) opening uke's arms from side control and stepping over to mount and 2) a loop choke.

Tips for 1) when you get to reverse kesa backstep to ensure you dont get swept, if uke moves quick to bridge and roll you can also mount quick 2) get baseball bat grips on same side (down shoulder), get hard knee on belly, yank uke up to get loop, step off and swing out for choke.

Yesterday was a tough one and I feel stiff so I took things a bit easier today and tapped to every discomfort.
I also made a really conscious effort to not use any strength at all and use as many kinds and combinations of techniques I could think of.
I also rolled with people I could either practice guard movement with or who I trust would give me great advice and not go so hard.
This might be my steez for some of the week and just go hammer and tongs in big dog classes, split my time between being as techy as possible and as mongrel as possible.
Hopefully I can make an amalgam of slickness and evil.

What aches? what do I need to monitor and do remedial work on?
Elbows, left ankle and right knee, look at how to bullet proof shoulders, doms from deads, need to come back to working hip flexors with yoga.

30 mins rolling today = 100 mins rolling this week.

Last edited:
Monday

Bebe wants dadadadad as a teddy so bare min of sleep i na po.
Wake up late and take a weird route on the bike to work, did a couple of hard hill climbs and tested my cardio which is apparently mud.

Bowl in to the dojo for no gi with the lunch time death squad and main man.
Did a few back stretches and some pronated curls, then we do single leg entry and single leg take down to warm up.
Main man tells us to do our own so I arm drag far arm to rear leg single and fake snap down to near leg single.
A bit tentative and I think if I make a commitment Id rather power double, arm drag to the back or try some kind of school yard jacket grip throw.
I like it all though, I like it a lot.
Main man then had us drill waiter sweep from half, the only details I really need to focus on are not to pull in with triangle but rather to pull uke onto me then drive them away: If you're down shoot arm up for the underhook> dive for deep half but dont triangle legs> pull uke 'over your head' releasing hook and dive for their trapped leg> use pull then push momentum to sit up in direction of their non hooked leg and look for knee cut or back step pass.
We then rolled for 5*5's and 1*4, I chose super easy rolls today but they we kept moving with minimum subs.

I focused on knee cut details from these lessons http://forums.sherdog.com/threads/damo-marinos-spindly-apendages.3084511/page-16#post-124873111 and http://forums.sherdog.com/threads/damo-marinos-spindly-apendages.3084511/page-16#post-125022633

29min rolling today

Last edited:
Chuck tin
I like the look of this:
Monday: Squats 5x5, OHP 3x5, Squat assistance.
Wednesday: Deadlift 3x5, Pullups To failure for five sets, Hanging Leg raises 3x10, Farmer's walks 3 sets.
Sunday: Squat 5x5, Benchpress 5x5, weighted dips or dumbbell bench.
For Squats, OHP, Deadlift and Bench increase weight 5 pounds each day until you stall. After you stall deload 15-20 lbs and start again.

Last edited:
Tuesday

Gi class with the main man:
We drill side to step over to mount to fast arm bar to get warm for technique:
1) Mount and threaten cross choke with thumb in lapel> uke defends against that arm> post opposite foot and put shoulder and chest pressure against defending elbow driving uke onto their side> plant hand on face so uke cant turn into you*> continue to drive controlling arm and step over head> complete arm bar.
2) complete all steps above up to *> before completing bar take other hand and snake behind uke's head> take grip of lapel at same point of other hands grip> you can now step over for bow and arrow choke and/ or arm bar.
We do 5 rounds of 5 and 1 of 4 and I took a few cheeky breaks, I focus on turning to face uke when side mounted, Kitch Jails unstoppable knee cut, same same knee cuts from Monday and staying safe while transitioning between guards.

I had a roll with coach hamo, the main lesson I learned is not to attempt any X guard variation against someone who has established dead-lift posture and legs of concrete.

Overall I rolled for 30min.

Go back in the arvo to do some prehab: curls with pronated grip, rope triceps push-down and a few press ups.
While I stretched l watched the main man show a no gi technique, he started with a back take variation, I didn't see it but I like (2): http://forums.sherdog.com/threads/damo-marinos-spindly-apendages.3084511/page-16#post-125799055

With seat belt established he gift wraps uke's top arm> he then puts a hook behind uke's knee and pushes them onto opposite side> he sucks his arms in and drives in the top shoulder walking toward ukes head> he reestablishes his arm position arm in triangle and walks back towards uke's torso> he flattens hips to floor to complete choke> if uke defends he sits them up, gets to back and changes to mata leao hand position keeping uke's arm in> he skwoze to complete.

Quick chat to homie, some monkey from another club toe held him at open mat porra, then I bolt home on the bike.

Last edited:
Wednesday

AM
Up late again, famdamily adjusting to new schedules, bowl into dojo for quick warmup and some bag work, did maybe half an hours work, focused on unwinding hip flexors.
PM
Did the same again in the arvo, skipped for a round and straight into 1's and 2's, coach having one on one with beginner next to me so move to other mat and kick column wrapped in pad, play with low kick then do crunches and back extensions.

Thursday

Get to gym just in time to do main mans no gi class.
We warm up and I'm as stiff as a board.
He shows us arm bar from the back> both hooks in> reach arm between uke's arm and torso on same side to take wrist control> reach over to this same side pushing uke's head to the side with your elbow> take same wrist in this hand then adjust for kimura grips> swing hooked legs out to opposite side of trapped arm to come adjacent to uke> you should now have one leg over their belly with a controlled arm> swing your other leg over their head to complete bar.
If uke defends go to arm in triangle choke from yesterday.
Then we roll for 4*5's, 20mins rolling today.

Here's my previous dead lift set/rep/weights adjusted to 3*5 I tested this today, it feels short and sweet, time is on my side:
1*8@40 (88.1849 pounds) plus bar 93 pounds = 42.1841 = 50kg @ 1*8
5*5@70 (154.324) 160 = 72.5748 = 80kg @ 3*5
2*2@100 (220.462) Forego
1*1@110 (242.508) Forego
1*2@80 ( 176.37) off plates at speed 180 = 81.6466 = 90kg
5*1@70 (154.324) 160 = 72.5748 = 80kg

Pullups To failure for three sets, Hanging Leg raises 3x10, Farmer's walks 3 sets.

Last edited:
Friday

Up late again, need to get into getting to bed earlier again, want to be up at 5am every day, 6 at the latest.
Go in fast in the rain, get a wet ass but no punks on the road so nice open ride.

Get in just in time to change and do main mans Gi class.
Main man gets us to drill basics from mount and then we drill trapping a single arm and coming to S for straight arm bar. Big purps and main man give me tips, I'm a lucky man(tis).

20min rolling today, 99mins rolling this week.

Monday
Work schedule has changed again but sokay.
Have a minute sesh chucking small amounts of tin and myself.
I do half an hours work in 35, I pause to rinse the bacteria from my mouth.
I fry my arms doing tricep push downs, curls, ickle farmers carry, some bridge with rope and single kips.
This will translate well into yanking on lapels and limbs.
FUCK YES.

Last edited:
Back