Damn, USADA Tested Dillashaw 5X in Q1 & 6X in Q2 2021

It is extraordinarily hard to catch someone blood doping, which is the reasoning behind creating biological passports. The same is true for catching growth hormone.

Crocop famously took HGH and admitted it to USADA assuming he would be caught after a random test - he actually PASSED the test and ended up accidentally telling on himself.

If you have a sophisticated plan for cheating it is very hard to catch and takes time. Suffice to say, EPO is not an 'entry level' PED and I find it hilariously unlikely Dillashaw popped for the first PED he ever took.
I can see it going both ways though. On one hand you've got a guy new to drug use so the chances of fucking up the dosages and timing are higher (assuming he doesn't have a pro doing it for him) and on the other hand you have a statistical situation where the more he takes something the more chances there are to be caught. I don't think it's unreasonable to pop fresh into a cycle but who knows.

good. he SOULD be checked due to his past.... infractions.
IMHO this is more than fair and warranted

No I just got in to UFC'ing when the World Curling Tour got canceled because of covid.

The "pulse" excuse applies to every single PED USADA tests for? I thought "pulsing" was specific to turinabol.
Yeah curling is a no go in covid. The brooms and ice are a known super spreader.

the pulse excuse to be honest applies not to specific drugs but to specific revenues. For example if you are a Brock or Jones type they will give you an exemption or even relocate events for you. I don’t know how much of a cashcow snakeshaw is for ufc to safely say he’s accommodated or not.

Trolling aside I don’t think he’s on the juice anymore. He missed two full years I doubt he would risk it again with simple EPO. There’s better drugs out there to beat specific tests.

Back