Damn, USADA Tested Dillashaw 5X in Q1 & 6X in Q2 2021

That's because TJ keeps posting pictures of him looking swole and bigger than LW
E67dlrIXEAQZjLw.jpg

Serious question: those who still think he’s cheating, how is he doing it while getting tested 3X - 5X more than most other fighters?

Serious question: those who still think he’s cheating, how is he doing it while getting tested 3X - 5X more than most other fighters?

It is extraordinarily hard to catch someone blood doping, which is the reasoning behind creating biological passports. The same is true for catching growth hormone.

Crocop famously took HGH and admitted it to USADA assuming he would be caught after a random test - he actually PASSED the test and ended up accidentally telling on himself.

If you have a sophisticated plan for cheating it is very hard to catch and takes time. Suffice to say, EPO is not an 'entry level' PED and I find it hilariously unlikely Dillashaw popped for the first PED he ever took.

I mean EPO isn't some light stuff. EPO is as bad as roids in my opinion, if not worse.

I wonder if EPO has any perm benefits.
No it doesn't.
I've taken it and you need to constantly take it.
Your body produces epo naturally.
Its a boost when using it.

MAn you have low standards no offense.
I find nothing wrong with his post. I'm interested to see what you consider high standards though. I mean that's a sports illustrated swimsuit issue, they don't just let anyone on there.

The way that TJ and 99% of the Roster get away with it (because literally "everyone is on steroids") is because they have "Doctors" that create a tailored program for them that they know by practicing in the field what Anti-Doping associations are looking for in their tests and how they test for it.
When USADA take a blood/urine sample they are looking for known substances that should not be present in those samples. This list of known substances is slowly growing over time because "Steroids" as casuals like to call them are a designer drug that can be changed and modified as science endlessly evolves.

The most common way people get caught is by getting careless and not following their program correctly (It may or may not surprise you that people that get punched in the head for a living usually aren't the smartest, Jon Jones for example). Keep in mind fighters aren't necessarily taking extreme amounts of PEDs either, it's just enough to give them what they perceive is an advantage. There is no such thing as "Juiced to the Gills!" in drug tested sports.
"Yeah right, what about Brock Lesnar?!?!" Brock Lesnar is an anomaly. Look at photos of the guy in High School, the guy is literally a freak.
I remember a company did a DNA test on Ronnie Coleman (8-Time Mr Olympia) and they concluded that based on his genetics he was something like a 1 in 350,000,000 human being

Im not saying that he is still cheating, but i could imagine that it could be possible.
We know that USADA is not always testing for all the substancen that are out there and we know it bc of the TJ case.

So i can imagine that soneone could take a substance that they dont test for... For example, do they test for HGH?
The HGH is in your system for couple of hours... so even if they test for HGH, they must test him on the same day.
I remember i read that there is now a new way to find if someone aboused HGH even after the day he took it... however the test must find place within 3 days after you took HGH... so what is USADA testin, how often, how long is the substance in your system and so on...

So yes it is very possible to enhance your performence with PEDs even if USADA is testing you 6 times in 1 Quarter.

Again, im not saying that Killashaw is still cheating.
However it is possible for everyone to cheat even with USADA testing.

Keep in mind fighters aren't necessarily taking extreme amounts of PEDs either, it's just enough to give them what they perceive is an advantage. There is no such thing as "Juiced to the Gills!" in drug tested sports.

I like how you wrote this part. I wonder what measurable benefits the commonly used PEDs actually give to athletes in heavily scrutinized sports, most of who are presumably taking minute amounts over time.

He's on that designer shit that can't be detected. But so is everyone else.

Back