Damn! This girl can fight

Lawblaw

Black Belt
@Black
Reaction score
[YT]watch?v=vb2e8beTEoE[/YT]

I watched videos of me sparring, it looks nothing like this girl. I really feel ashamed of myself.

Can someone please point out why her kicks are looking so good?

Hip rotation and everything else is in sync for one. For two, she hits him a few times when he's in the middle of a kick or otherwise not well balanced.

1. This is a demo, not sparring, so it is easy to look good.

2. Her kicks have excellent technique so that is why they look good.

3. She's a girl and most men would agree girls look better than guys.

Taking into account the dramatics at 00:14 seconds and in places onward, this has to be an exhibition (dare I say staged) fight. That being said, I think they both look really, really good. And I aspire to one day look nearly this polished.

That is phetjee jaa. She's going to be the worlds best female fighter one day. She was fighting boys and beating them, until they banned her from fighting boys. Now she fights bigger girls.

[YT]TeKQlXWYZ1g[/YT]

[YT]watch?v=vb2e8beTEoE[/YT]

I watched videos of me sparring, it looks nothing like this girl. I really feel ashamed of myself.

Can someone please point out why her kicks are looking so good?

This is an exhibition match set to favor the little girl. I doubt she'd look that good if it were a real fight.

That is phetjee jaa. She's going to be the worlds best female fighter one day. She was fighting boys and beating them, until they banned her from fighting boys. Now she fights bigger girls.

[YT]TeKQlXWYZ1g[/YT]

Nice video. I hope her dreams of winning olympic gold in boxing come true.

Purey Muay Thai has some sloppy punches, but yeah, I know that thais vale kicks and knees over punches.

she has over 160+ fights most against boys when she was only 12

[YT]TeKQlXWYZ1g[/YT]

Awesome video. Haha, a 10-13 year old girl has better technique than I do :D

[YT]TeKQlXWYZ1g[/YT]

What this dude said^

This is an exhibition match set to favor the little girl. I doubt she'd look that good if it were a real fight.

Not what this dude said^

Jee Jaa is already world-famous. She's a legitimate prodigy, and by the time she's a full-grown woman she won't have many opponents standing in her way at all- it's already hard enough for her to find opponents.

[YT]TeKQlXWYZ1g[/YT]

Ya, but can she make 135?

She pint sized, below 100lb. At that very low weight there isn't much or any difference in strength between genders. I think all the women who are doing well in college wrestling against men are also competing in sub-120lb weight classes.

Hahaha somehow I knew before coming into this thread that it was gonna be Jee Jaa. Can't see the vid for some reason though. I just watched her fight in Bangkok for the Queen's Birthday. Lol no one would bet against her no matter what odds got put up. She is stupid good. Her fight IQ is incredible as well as her technique; really impressive to watch her in person. She is already fighting at 5-7 kilos above her weight (fought at 38 kilos on the 12th, but weighs 33) just to get opponents, absolutely going to be one of the best fighters in the world when she is older regardless of gender.

Back